If someone blocks you they shouldn't be able to attack you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone blocks you they shouldn't be able to attack you

If a player wants another player to be non-existent, they shouldn't be able to raid them, enslave them in gardens, or attack them in COM or Wyrm race either.

blocking chat is different from removing them completely from the game.
    to file a ticket

Comment

If people want to retain the ability to attack me and knock me out of top ten rank 3 seconds before reset, costing me vouchers and chest rewards, they should have to put up with getting called out on their incredibly lame behavior when they do it.

Comment

Its a strategy. If they don't attack you and try to gain those rewards it will cost them too.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Yes, but if they do it, they should have to put up with being called out on it. If they don't want to put up with the social consequences (glaring and angry smileys), they shouldn't be able to do the annoying things either.

Comment

The strategy is not even bad. Only people who hate it are the ones that are affected by it.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Imagine that. Again, if they want toe ability to do that, they should have to put up with being called on it. The idea isn't to stop people from doing any of the PVP things, the idea is that if you want to be able to attack someone, you can't block them from talking to you and complain about it.

Comment

You are giving them all the reasons to block you , no one want to deal with someone esle complains on PvP .

Comment

And if they don't want to deal with the complaints, then they don't attack. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                  X