X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R256343553
    replied
    code Trading

I have Codes for: Mythborn ( 20,50,80) Nova (20,50,80) Winterfrost (20,50,80)

Seachring for LOA codes 1:1 Trade

Codes are Tradet. thx
    Last edited by R256343553; 10-23-2015, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2112169937
    replied
    R2game swag trade game pack

i have LOA game pack (20,50,80 $), wanna trade with winterfrost game pack from r2game swag. pm me. ty

Leave a comment:

• starknikos
    replied
    Free code for LoA

$20----> 8pb084mxsc7r6p0xvr

$50----> ngkrav8t2s114295mp

Leave a comment:

• TamaraWartune
    replied
    same - I have league of Angels and Mythborne, looking for wrtune

Leave a comment:

• jpatric1
    replied
    swag exchange code

got 2x80 Nova Genesis, 1x50 Nova Genesis
    got 1x80 League of Angels, 1x20 League of Angels
    Looking for WARTUNE codes of same value. PM me

Leave a comment:

• keoughla
    replied
    Swag exchange

I have a mythborne $80 game pack and looking to exchange it for a LoA game pack. pm me if interested

Leave a comment:

• DeathlyWoman
    replied
    I have 2 Mythborne codes worth $50 and $80 and need LoA codes. PM me if you still want to exchange.

Leave a comment:

• DeathlyWoman
    replied
    sent you a pm.

Leave a comment:

• coraco
    replied
    i have LOA 80$ code! Need a Nova one!

http://www.2shared.com/photo/ThtuX1LB/nova.html
    PM me if interested.

Leave a comment:

• R2_Sanguine
    replied
    Well you won codes, so the R2 event works. It actually has nothing to do with LoA or any game devs except that we need to get codes. I was told that each tier is only valid to claim once per character, so if you claimed the 50 pack it won't be available to you again. You haven't made that clear, so I wanted to mention that just incase that was your situation.

Again, if you didn't use any codes and you were getting an invalid message, it's easy for me to check the codes form the list and provide valid ones to you. We already have a list thousands of codes long, so I just need you to take a couple minutes and get them for me. You can review your winnings by clicking "view winning record" and it will give you the detailing of your winnings and also has the codes stored there.

Leave a comment:

• Tanawat7
    replied
    Sended the pm, hoping to hear back SOON.

Leave a comment:

• Tanawat7
    replied
    Sure thing.

Leave a comment:

• R285166509
    replied
    myth-LOA code exchange

I have LOA codes worth 20$, 50$ and 80$ but i do not play LOA! I only play Mythborne so if anyone interested, reply me or send me pm

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    free codes

ere is the free codes i got yesterday from swag bag i dont wanna swap dont want anything from ppl for them

free to any 1

1: F8FDJ33KOWPH6G1PI8

2: BV12E0VIO0E6ZXPVGN

3: PYB35H8LWG5ZZN3ZFL

GOOD LUCK IF THEY WORK FOR YOU

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    the codes i got yesterday i deleted as its usless to be given codes that didnt work and still dont work

i rather go to shop buy lottery ticket and hope that way for better odds than odds from r2 lottery system that needs to be fixed

but ty sanguine its not ur fault its the way the game is bugged to hell never fixed so we suffer devs laugh as we are stupid enough to do all those swag bags tasks to be given invalid codes that doesnt work

u can be given the codes in ur inbox give to devs and still they give u no answer so best way to deal with codes delete remove game never play again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X