Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Hallo & Skill Customization

Hello LoA

Wanted to talk about of Angel Halos & Skills Customization..

You Know The Deployed Angel Halos & Skills cant be edithed As You need it ...
    seems it has/have Not A Suitable Halo
    While our Party members needs other Type of halos to be supported by Angel / or even the Arrengment of Halos are not Set as we need ...

well for example some one's deployed Angel is ( Demeter ) Back row ( Crit - Hit - Agility ) Front row (Hp - Agility - Hp ) As the Defalt Angel Halo .
    & the players Strategy needs other types of halos ... (Atk - Dodge - Hitcrit rate & etc) & in the Exact Halo slot he/she need .
    This idia help you do more efective ! add/replace & substitute/move & Translocate Halos & Its really requested as a necessary Thing .
    sorry for Cap »

WE SHOULD HAVE AN ANGEL HALO CUSTOMIZATION ! TO BE ABLE TO ADD ANY KIND OF HALO TYPE TO ANY PLACES IN ANGEL HALO SLOTS .

& for All Of Angels not for a limitted Numbers of them .

Well I Really Believe If the dear LOA Game Manegers & Designer Group do this Favor , Would Be So Great !
    It Let the player use more his/her Mind & do not just play like a real time Game Player !
    Letting the players to do more Strategic Acts in loa will be a Rise in this Game .

My Sincere Thanks with Best Regards .
    SummerBorn S39 (ArchAngel)
    My Name Will Shake The World .
    If You Trust God & Yourself , .. Thats Enough .

Idea it self is great, but then again if now more or less main builds are same and heroes gettign same too, matter who has higher upgrade and better gems and other stat boosters. Not the angel or hero it self.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
    X