Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories of truth, Comparisons, Why unfairness prevails

Hello dear community,

Let us as players (free players / contributors), speak up to your hearts desire .
    I admire people who has the attributes of confrontation, guts, and professionalism in work and most of all *respect to customers* in all aspects

W A R N I N G 1
    Now is the time to RUNS* ..

W A R N I N G 2 2 2 2 2
    DON'T see if you DON'T have to PRESS BACK BUTTON NOW

W A R N I N G .... W A R N I N G - - - W A R N I N G 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

TRUTH AND EXPRESSION OF PLAYERS EFFORT, ---- NO OFFENCE, DON'T SEE if YOU DON'T HAVE TO...

Remember this is game discussion, not bugs and threads reporting! NO OFFENCE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

We shall start :

1. Why is there daily... they are coming up with new servers when they can't even fix BUGS popping out from various servers?
    What is the purpose of coming up so many servers when you can't handle a small portion of BUGS?

2. Is YOUR* ticket system really reliable and competence of helping out customers in times of emergency (events)? More of a backlash ...
    There is one day I got from a ticket saying, "Compensation is to handle strictly" and once really offended me.. "Be specific on what compensation will it be
    and why" I was like WHAT THE _ _ _ ... shouldn't you guys test yourself , verify and think of a compensation depending on the LOSS!

THINK THINK THINK,
    Competency? Competency?? Where is your competencccccccyyyy???????
    Not always $ $ $ $ $

You hire staffs to work for you, NOT players to think of compensation and work for you while SLACKING OFF ALL THE WAY pretending to fix something we
    relentlessly lodged a report on, attachments to you since day one of event out of seven days. You don't respond up to last minute.
    An indeed, A WASTE OF EFFORT informing you!!
    Even if players to reckon ideas of compensation, you don't care!
    "Sorry event ended, therefore no compensation for this event"

3. What will you do?

Situation 1: Event of events (6-7 days) excluding cross server tycoon.
    * Involvement: All Servers world wide

Hard earned free resources spent all so you can get the required items to play. For instance, we have keys, feathers or other name items worth
    50, 150 and 500 diamonds per purchase in three categories. 7 days 6 nights event. Day 1 , 2 works fine.
    Come to day 3 to day 5 spent your resources don't get any rewards in return as stated in hot events caused by BUGS includes of spending diamonds!
    Day 3 lodged a report instantly through ticket system, no response.
    Day 4 mid-day ,responded* (they are in the progress of fixing..)
    Day 5 no reply.
    At end of event the 6th night, right after its over, could you please be specific on what compensation you should receive and, why?

*End of Story for Situation 1: Event of Events

Situation 2: Cross server tycoon (Simple: 4 NIGHTS event)

Good to have this event and some may not agree. Just a hunch, your single server tycoon might be gone or less going to appear MIGHT** due to this reason.
    - Night 1: Good
    - Night 2: Wheel always starts on second day, because of tycoon period rewards. And people spent spent spent, okays?
    - Night 3: Consume, regain comes (HARD EARNED RESOURCES = consumed) Things started to go wrong halfway of the day, went haywire.. could not collect
    rewards and diamonds spent not counted.
    - Night 4: the same as night 3.

OF COURSE, the obvious... mentors, moderators instantly relay message or call directly to developers and get them FIXED. Reason is... if they don't
    GET A HAND ON CROSS SERVER TYCOON MATTERS, $$$$ spenders which involves world-wide players, would leave the game, get mad, lose out?
    Im sure they do, am happy to hear that

Good to say, Effect 1: population < ; spent < or not at all ; sing > ; gain of customers trust < < < < <

THINK THINK THINK,
    Competency? Competency?? Where is your competencccccccyyyy???????
    Not always $ $ $ $ $ ...
    a shorter way out of problems
    prolongness of this habit will not remain i+u in this long run B2B

If you* lack of trust in customers sayings..., at the very least run your own research and time dedicated to this Reality Squared Games to proof
    players provide thou evidence is the reliable ones.

Lasted my patience to the very end, wasting my effort and time, EVENT ENDED nothing will be compensated, LIARS..
    Tell me, do they really have the least intention to fix hard fight bugs (EVENTS) in the game compared to common ones which they did fixed
    such as cross server clash of might, log failed, gauntlet and never fail to reoccurs back sometimes... which is fine.

'I DOUBT EMPTINESS IS ALWAYS AN ANSWER'
    "HAI ? Sincerely, GOOD LUCK"

After reading your post.. I guess (pretty sure actually) that the devs, they're opening new servers almost every week to bring more people, and probably more cashers.

And when people start to see how they care about the issues, they leave.

Well, if they actually improve the time to answer us, fix the bugs, and start to compensate everyone with diamonds instead asking which one you should get... things would be better, I think. And then again, I can be wrong.
    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

On first thought, they should really come up with good answers as gabby said for having popping up every new server now and then..
      Cashers is good but then see how and where will all the $$ gained go to ~ study financials, investment? xD
      Does it gain and use it for own OR will they use to make room for improvements within the game (Very obvious)

Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post
        On first thought, they should really come up with good answers as gabby said for having popping up every new server now and then..
        Cashers is good but then see how and where will all the $$ gained go to ~ study financials, investment? xD
        Does it gain and use it for own OR will they use to make room for improvements within the game (Very obvious)

Think about it
        We already know it... anyway. Sooner or later people will leave, by seeing the "costumer care". And then they'll improve, hopefully.
        IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
        X