Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hero's for me?

Hi there, need some advice.

Im playing berserker and im 61 now and looking into the future. The question is simple, what are the 5 best hero's to have in the future.

Thanks for helping me out^^

Greet Karel

Originally posted by magic-karel View Post
    Hi there, need some advice.

Im playing berserker and im 61 now and looking into the future. The question is simple, what are the 5 best hero's to have in the future.

Thanks for helping me out^^

Greet Karel
    Earthshaker, Hecate, Poseidon... Valkyrie, Silver Dragon Lord.... Geez, this is so subjective... what may works for me not necessarily will work for you... just... get a lot of ruby herosouls and the crests, summon them all.
    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

I got Nereida now, she's oke. Earthshaker, pretty good. blazing phantom, useless and Night sentinel, pretty oke but need to be replaced. I dont know wich one to take, i know for sure that i dont want another blazing phantom failure.

Comment

Light Envoy/Messenger of Darkness are good, Valkyrie/Dark Valkyrie also, Valentina, Mountain God seems pretty good also... and so Dark Paladin

R2 uc17 - EST

Comment

Originally posted by gabby.sasaki View Post
          Light Envoy/Messenger of Darkness are good, Valkyrie/Dark Valkyrie also, Valentina, Mountain God seems pretty good also... and so Dark Paladin
          Thanks a lot mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by magic-karel View Post
            Thanks a lot mate!!
            You're very welcome =)

R2 uc17 - EST

Comment

Working...
            X