Diamond players council.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond players council.........

Gevening/gmorning every1 , after a long talk with some hard cashers from all platforms we arrived to a thing........ TIME TO STOP recharging...WHY
    1.FULL OF BUGS .......
    2. GTA DEVS are changing hot events , main events from a day to another
    3. THE GAME is not anymore a pleasure
    4. I understand that they want to make money, but.... they got too greedy...75% of game is pay2play......
    So guys soon this game will be empty becouse most of us spenders/donaters/cashers will stop playing this game and will start a new game becouse till now we didnt saw a game like this full of bugs, bad support, SEEDS ,example last tycoon.

It was fun till now.................
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
    Gevening/gmorning every1 , after a long talk with some hard cashers from all platforms we arrived to a thing........ TIME TO STOP recharging...WHY
    1.FULL OF BUGS .......
    2. GTA DEVS are changing hot events , main events from a day to another
    3. THE GAME is not anymore a pleasure
    4. I understand that they want to make money, but.... they got too greedy...75% of game is pay2play......
    So guys soon this game will be empty becouse most of us spenders/donaters/cashers will stop playing this game and will start a new game becouse till now we didnt saw a game like this full of bugs, bad support, SEEDS ,example last tycoon.

It was fun till now.................
    And now Youzu/R2/GTArcade will run to fix the bugs ASAP....

Now.. really, if all cashers (low and high ones) stop to recharge, the DEVs will run to fix all the bugs, I'm pretty sure of that.
    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Like i said in another thread already. Will never happen. People are too dumb to really understand what you are trying to do. Some of them maybe will listen and do what you say but most will not. The last Tycoons proof that unfortunate im talking the truth.

Comment

Its player choice to recharge or not . If the fruit offered is so tasty, some people just cant resist to grab it .
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

It will make no difference, you are caught between the devil and the deep blue.. as long as the game is reaching its monetary targets nothing will change if everyone stops cashing and the game fails to reach targets they will just close it down. they done it before. you have to get into the heads of global greed, it knows no bounderies.

so morel of the story is, suck it up or move on they don't give a........

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
            It will make no difference, you are caught between the devil and the deep blue.. as long as the game is reaching its monetary targets nothing will change if everyone stops cashing and the game fails to reach targets they will just close it down. they done it before. you have to get into the heads of global greed, it knows no bounderies.

so morel of the story is, suck it up or move on they don't give a........
            Yep... Guess you're correct. That is sad, IMO... If the game wasn't so laggy/with so many bugs in certain things.. guess all will be fine.

R2 uc17 - EST

Comment

(a bit off-topic) That was nice Serrin event returned... now i got all the shards..

R.I.P, and that you soar with the angels, Serrin...

R2 uc17 - EST

Comment

Working...
              X