ARE you makeing a new PST server ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARE you makeing a new PST server ???

hi i want to come to r2 im playing loa on a small company and i neeed to play on a pst server but you guy havnt made one in over a month you keep making other time zones server

are you not making pst servers anymore???

New servers are announced in the News section. Next server is coming tomorrow: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-on-Nov-20th!. I believe it will be the time zone you want.

Comment

ok wanted to make sure you guys were still making PST servers still ,,,ya the next one isnt my time zone,,i just like to wait for pst becasue i dont misss the events

so thats why im making sure your guys didnt stop making PST..

Comment

please pl,ease please make 1 more pst soon for me and my friends we want to lvl tofther you guys keep skipping over pst i check every day

Comment

please o please im singing this song o please o please make a PST server soon..i will shower my money on you.....merry xmas

Comment

so i see your making a ocean server again why do you keep skipping PST???

Comment

you havent made a pst in long time and you keep skipping over them and making all the other ones???????i want to come play this game but im not going on other time zone becaseu ill miss all the events and im not going on old one becuase ill be way to far behind

Comment

i wish someone would answer me so i stop wasting my time with this company if your not making pst servers anymore fine ill look somewere else

Comment

Working...
                X