Thank You Developers of League of Angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Developers of League of Angels

I just wanted to say thanks to the developers and staff for the fix on League of Angels cause i know when things go down its easy to get frustrated but seems few take the time to say thanks when we are compensated and the bugs are worked out and I for one won't be like that so thanks for the hard work

R2 is just a host not dev and they arent doing best job at it, look at web, lots of "news" from 2014 cuz they dont even care to update it.
    Last edited by R211598731; 12-01-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaDreams View Post
      I just wanted to say thanks to the developers and staff for the fix on League of Angels cause i know when things go down its easy to get frustrated but seems few take the time to say thanks when we are compensated and the bugs are worked out and I for one won't be like that so thanks for the hard work
      GTArcade compensation.... Heh, they should give diamonds, or something actually good, like Athena's, Victoriana's, Theia's icon, or the crest of heroes;;;
      IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Originally posted by gabby.sasaki View Post
        GTArcade compensation.... Heh, they should give diamonds, or something actually good, like Athena's, Victoriana's, Theia's icon, or the crest of heroes;;;
        Compensation like that won't be send not even to someone who cashed 1 billion dollars in game, simply cause those 3 crests are only for strong players ( yes, strong, not cash, a free player can get there too. )
        We all want them, but sadly, won't ever happen to anyone to get a compensation like that.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Not gonna complain about WB's compensation, that was a decent compensation, I think.
          IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
          X