whats the point of homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the point of homestead

only 3 cities in homestead and they are all maxed out on population. i really dont understand this feature if everyone cant join. some people lose out on gaining BR while a select few get to gain. please explain why everyone cant join.

There is no point to it..other than the devs can't fix what is broken in the game and instead chose to make a lame new area that is both boring and tedious....unless you want to spend a whole lotta dias growing a withered tree that may or may not get you 100 br.

IGN: MizUndrstd
    Server: s4
    Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
      There is no point to it..other than the devs can't fix what is broken in the game and instead chose to make a lame new area that is both boring and tedious....unless you want to spend a whole lotta dias growing a withered tree that may or may not get you 100 br.
      i got to use homestead, and i have gotten about 2k in br. u need to place the angel statue in order to get br boosts.

Comment

wow..2k...lol...sigh

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

I have reported the issues ( however in the timezone where I am there are not even half of them gathered in a city ).
          Hopefully they'll fix it soon, or maybe within the next update they'll raise it/unlock other cities.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
          X