Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who believes there are hacks and cheats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who believes there are hacks and cheats?

Who out there really believes there are Hackers and CHeats out there? As I was told by my dumbass mentor
    that none exist.

I know for sure they do and am quitting soon if nothing is done about it or I may even try the same hacks as they do and get away with it as they do as seems R2 Devs do not care.

SO IF YOU CANNOT BEAT EM JOIN EM

Every game has hacks, nobody can improve a game that can make it non-hacked.
    If players suspect someone using hacks, can pm a moderator or submit a ticket, saying what kind of hack does " he " think the player uses and we will report it for a check, BUT if the answer we receive it's " The player is clean " nothing we can do about it.
    Every player that reports someone hacking or using bots, etc, is checked, if they are banned or are clean, nothing we can do about it, nobody can know how much crazy a person can be and spend in a game worth of 2 Ferraries as example, when others can't/won't spend not even 10 $ .

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Thanks Gurothos for your reply but I sent in tickets and nothing was done so I will pm you on this.

Comment

Working...
      X