Homestead expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead expansion

How does one get the homestead size to enlarge?

Players will need to reach 40k homestead score to expand the size.
    to file a ticket

Comment

That can't be all there is. I'm at 54200 and nothing has happened'

Comment

Hah! Found the answer in the housing area!

Comment

What will be the next level?

Comment

80k probably
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

what`s the point in having two statues with the same stats ? and then not being able to use the other or recycle it I feel ripped of by this
              Last edited by AzaelSorath; 02-16-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I am now at 91200. Will the next expansion be at 100000? Can the programmers find a way to let players sell back extra Nyssa statues? Also, why do they keep making new pieces and decorations with the same value? The only way I have found to raise Homestead score is to synth crystal towers or buy windmills then take off 500 and 1400 value pieces. Next, why do they put such effort into making artsy pieces to decorate when players CAN"T visit other homesteads to look at other properties?

Comment

These are all great questions....but you won't get an answer to any of them unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by karstenbetty View Post
                    I am now at 91200. Will the next expansion be at 100000? Can the programmers find a way to let players sell back extra Nyssa statues? Also, why do they keep making new pieces and decorations with the same value? The only way I have found to raise Homestead score is to synth crystal towers or buy windmills then take off 500 and 1400 value pieces. Next, why do they put such effort into making artsy pieces to decorate when players CAN"T visit other homesteads to look at other properties?
                    you can visit other players homestead, need to be in your friend list (cross server or single server) than you can visit other players homestead
                    and about decorations i agree with you there is same value 1x1 comes all the time in different shapes, even some new ones (robots) have lower points (2x2 =830 points compared to pearl that is 1000)
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by karstenbetty View Post
                      you can visit other players homestead, need to be in your friend list (cross server or single server) than you can visit other players homestead
                      and about decorations i agree with you there is same value 1x1 comes all the time in different shapes, even some new ones (robots) have lower points (2x2 =830 points compared to pearl that is 1000)
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

Comment

And newly added materials comes only 1 per log/mine respawn. Compared that copper or tin ores we can get 1-3 or 4. And same goes for logs. Well the same value decors are more or less for those who wish to make some nice view in their homestead. Rest of us just take random 1x1 500, then work on crystal towers .
                        Antifreeze
                        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                        X