Nyssa statue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyssa statue

I think we were betrayed. Many of us bought this statue for its statistics. We use diamonds which we bought for our real money and changed it for some goods.
    You take this goods and make from good thing totally trash. Every update brings lot of bugs. You still add new content, but change stats after releasing isn't good way.
    So I want back stats for which I bought this statue! Your compensation is ridiculous.

Agreed the Nyssa statue stats are now same as Claudia Statue so there was absolutely no point in buying her and we should get full compensation of what we paid not just 2 silver tickets and 50 coins - why would anybody buy this for same stats as the other one?
    Last edited by Hump32; 02-03-2016, 04:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

You may file a ticket. hopefully r2 may refund you back
      to file a ticket

Comment

A lot in this game is just a rip off the worst is fortune bag DO NOT BOTHER PLAYING IT save your cash or dia r2 /gta have become shysters for your cash a lot of the events they have replaced stuff with resources we can easily get in several places some on our server have spent a lot just to get ripped by these events boycott spending on this rip off game. and no point in putting in tickets when no one ever replies to them, and Milan81 I agree with you the compensation they offer is a laughable joke. there is an online group that has been made to highlight what a rip off the game really is to warn all new players not to bother playing it
        Last edited by AzaelSorath; 02-04-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X