Need to change these falling boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to change these falling boxes

Please Please Please suggest they change these falling boxes to something more like card flip in WB and you enter each card flip by clicking on an icon that appears each time a draw is available. Half the time if you are doing something they wont even open. And if you try to ignore them you have to let it pass to be able to click on what you were doing. That and i know a lot of people who lag have to refresh after each opening to open another.
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

agree, it could be just boxes on screen where you click and get random rewards
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
      Please Please Please suggest they change these falling boxes to something more like card flip in WB and you enter each card flip by clicking on an icon that appears each time a draw is available. Half the time if you are doing something they wont even open. And if you try to ignore them you have to let it pass to be able to click on what you were doing. That and i know a lot of people who lag have to refresh after each opening to open another.
      agree!!! and support

Comment

i agree on this

Comment

Working...
        X