Valentine event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine event

lmao this has to be the worst event yet not only was it near on impossible to get enough birds to get decent stuff but the rewards really sucked most people already have the junk you offered yet again resources we can easily get in a lot of other places for free just so glad I did not spend a dime on this rubbish event

me too. I did not like. let go one normal type of gift. I have not had to buy birds. which. ruin the event.

Comment

This time it was bad timing for event, we missed like 2 hot events, 1 for exchange previous this kind event materials, and other to gain more rainbow candies
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AzaelSorath View Post
        lmao this has to be the worst event yet not only was it near on impossible to get enough birds to get decent stuff but the rewards really sucked most people already have the junk you offered yet again resources we can easily get in a lot of other places for free just so glad I did not spend a dime on this rubbish event
        ok guys we know you spend diamonds to reach this far but do me a favor, stop being narcissistic idiots and think about the new players who need these events to build up.

critics are the base of all stupid people comments ....

Comment

well to be honest we advise all new players not to waste their cash on this game, but I guess your a big fan of gta rip off merchants or a dev, I have not spent a dam thing on this game since the web page update locked players out of the game for a week with no compensation awarded and if new players join an old sever that's not our problem they should go join a new server simple so you argument fails on several levels and old server`s have advanced players that need better rewards than the cr ap that has been offered simple, you stupid a s s
          Last edited by AzaelSorath; 02-16-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X