On Going Cross Server Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Going Cross Server Problem

Can someone explain to us, in server ub4, why it is so tough to get a cross server match. I mean we sit in the que all day and are lucky to get 3 matches in. Cross Server Slaughter Event, forget about that one. If we happen to get 3 matches in we would have to win all 3 then pray we get the cheaters on our team who can sit in the home base and mine without moving. Please explain, is it our server, is it our platform, is it a certain zone we are in, what is going on. I can personally sit there and read my alliance chat and how much fun they have getting match after match while my server gets nothing. If we cant get matches regularly please let us collect free honor everyday for the shop so we can renew our emblems. ty from server ub4. oh yeah I forgot to mention whats the deal with putting players in a match that has been going on for 5 mins already losing 500 to nothing.
    Last edited by ScoobySnakz; 02-22-2016, 02:29 PM.

and to not forgot to add, if you enter in lost match against over powered team and lost fast without managing to make 80 points gets 90 minutes cd, really not fair (happen to me more than once)
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
    X