Grief of doing World Boss!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grief of doing World Boss!!

I'm sick of argument's about who's fault (individual player's not playing fair or devs. not caring) it is that world bosses die within seconds
    because of skills, heroes, set ups etc. etc.
    Is it not possible to make a single boss with unlimited HP & lasts 10/15mins, no one gets the kill but everyone gets a hit & a card flip,
    rank is by damage caused only, not killing of boss.
    This way everyone gets to hit, even if late a few mins/secs.
    Plus, this won't affect new servers not being able to kill bosses because of too much HP, as all will be the same.
    Players shouldn't have to suffer others annoyance at not being able to hit but also, other's shouldn't have to cross fingers or abstain from doing either!!

A suggestion about limited ( wb with time and infinite HP ) was suggested by me, but so far no news on it.
    I will ask for an update later tonight on it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

OH ! Sorry to copy your idea then but things have to change in world boss for everyone's sake!
      Hope you get good news

Comment

Again... Again I got mad. 15 seconds left and 3 Bosses 're dead. I'm playing for fun, not for collecting agression and madness of some game moments.
        I hope devs will do smth with bosses or with skills, or with ppl, who dont want to give other any chances. And quickly.
        Unlimited HP is very good idea. And this idea should be added to DW too.
        Better to solve some critical problems, than add new features. It'll be more fair.

Comment

Working...
        X