watch your fights and take notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch your fights and take notes

For some players it is hard to sit and play all day so skipping the fight scenes saves a lot of time and for others its just a habit. I am guilty of both but I recently sat down and watched some fights and started taking notes. I was really surprised to see that some of my equipment doesn't work right like the ultimate dodge on pandoras mail and the lack of rebirths I am supposed to get with equipment armor and the dragon soul skill phoenix nirvana. These just happen to be a couple of things that I saw but It just makes me wonder what else doesn't work, especially buffs and such that we can't see (sure we get pretty little icons on the bottom of our heroes but do they actually mean or do anything). so my advice to players is to watch a fight from time to time and check to see if things are working properly, who knows you could be better than you think but are losing due to things not working properly.

Pandora's mail and nirvana is working correctly, tested nirvana on mage hero. If you believe something is not working as intended please reply with a battle report so we can take a look at it.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

pictures of equip and battles sent in last month when this happened and battle reports sent in this time as well. it works then it doesn't work. I want consistency. you cant say you fixed it a month a ago then now a month later I watch fights and the same problem arises. its getting old harping about problems especially the same ones.

here is a fight you can watch. fame hunter has Pandora mail on, she dies in 3 straight hits, and my divine hunter respawns once with imperial void mail on and phoenix nirvana at 100%. shareFight&10156d605e271c23
      Last edited by ScoobySnakz; 03-01-2016, 03:26 PM. Reason: added content

Comment

here is another fight where I have killed my opponents divine hunter 4 times in the 1st round before he dies, how does that happen shareFight&10156d60c1bdd2b7

and if I'm posting these fight wrong let me know please, I'm just copying the link and pasting it

Comment

Pandora mail its not working.Dont know if we talk about the same thing,but it suppose to give ultimate dodge for 1 round.so u get buff,u dodge every attack from every hero that round.But if u whach the battle u will see that u have (like me) 75k hit and the other has 25k dodge,and he keep dodging and dodging and dodging,and that makes me lose the battle in 90% of battles.WHY?cause that caracter that is dodging is his main,and if that falls all falls,but nooooo....dodge dodge dodge

Comment

You honestly think R2 cares? As long as you guys keep spending, they won't fix anything.

Comment

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post
              Pandora mail its not working.Dont know if we talk about the same thing,but it suppose to give ultimate dodge for 1 round.so u get buff,u dodge every attack from every hero that round.But if u whach the battle u will see that u have (like me) 75k hit and the other has 25k dodge,and he keep dodging and dodging and dodging,and that makes me lose the battle in 90% of battles.WHY?cause that caracter that is dodging is his main,and if that falls all falls,but nooooo....dodge dodge dodge
              Can you provide a BR with character stats?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X