desperate need of merge on 179 shivering sandss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate need of merge on 179 shivering sandss

for the first year was alright till people on server dropped from playing now lucky to get 2 ppl in world boss. I notice some servers been merged 2x already so great plan on holding up any advancement and things to do. Apparently vets and mods careless and if they do check on server its an act of god if then say more than 2 words and since they are so pressed for time with new servers lucky if see a hi but will usually stay on main chat for few months way to be on top of things. You would think with time and money i spent just to keep afloat gms would express more concern but it seems since not a new player i see how our server avoided due to lack of spending for the greedy devs who only care on advancing new players god forbid if a new server cant figure out the step by step tutorial. I see why alot of older players up and leave we get little or no incentive if is is for recharges for min of 100 tp 200 dollars game really seems to be going backwards i kmow you all try hard but it is extremely poor service and communication why not just tell people just to spend money or find another game cause when get to lvls past 95 i got as much purpose as the decor in homestead useless ugly and always increasing in price. You team should have a sit down and discuss these things but of course your motto avoid confrontation and maybe we will just go away. I got the general consensus of the remainder 3 people and would love a merge so decided to request but like most post will just be ignored like how another merge was suppose to haven sometime in december but cash events more important and i blame all the platforms none of you are excused sickening how little respect you have for players who have played since game started guess we nothing but dollar symbols to these companies and to top it off have nothing to look forward too except making to lvl 100 but realistically whats the point of wasting the time if cant even have any features that will even help. You use to have a good game but now its just sad buy the time i even get a response or even a merge ill probably be in a nursing home and of course the lame rebuttal on how u give dimes out every month which is enough to but absolute rubbish. I stay cause have a small ray of hope things might change but shops get more expensive the recharge events must be put in place by a 2yrs old. Like a bunch of kids must do programming granted its not a holiday which deem to be almost weekly. So go ahead a poke fun at my request cause thats probably the extent of attention my post will recieve causes per usually 1st 20 mins after reset nothing to do except to look at stupid plot of land with some illegitimate child birthed from vouchers are you trying to for old players to quit home servers to join a new one and get everything handed to us cause certainly seems need no skill what so ever anymore to build characters be nice to have an option to move servers that would be only thing diamonds would be useful fori already told quite a few friends dont bother playing this game cause is nothing to look forward too unless its another one of the 100 costumes mounts angels and heroes which most cant get if are free players so grats for slapping them in the face so will do necessary thing ny requesting server merger on
    179 shivering sands
    ign Oracle
    yeah not holding breath for any replies and dont bother replaying if you cant write more than 1 or 2 sentences that will actually give me a straight answersick of hearing 2nd 3rd party responses which never actually answer a question i give few more months but thing will start to recommend other games to players cause the people who work here clearly cant cut it also what happen to merges from december or is that dec 2017 0r 18 you were referring too

Frustrated and neglected Oracle and all the whole other 2 of us on 179
    ps if not going to resolve it might as well delete our server because know devs need more room for a new server every week or so wouldn't want to to mess up their goldmine

well i guess since replies are scarce and whats a couple people left on server so can afford to lose old ones better merge those merged servers cause its probably more cost efficient and force people to stop playing cause gotta have new servers every 2weeks but forums are a great way to talk to myself forum communication is terrible
    Oracle

Comment

Working...
    X