X- Server Silver war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X- Server Silver war

This has to be the most useless battle system I have ever seen. I have no idea what I was doing other than mining and constructing with the occasional getting attacked by RIDICULOUSLY high people that just walked all over me.

You people seriously SERIOUSLY need to implement a BR attack system, where BR's over a certain amount can not attack BR's under a certain amount.

Period.

This has to be the most annoying thing about this game. It's bad enough that cash players get EVERYTHING handed to them, and you never change anything for non cash players, make it darn near impossible to get new angels and or items
    without spending months and months if not years working at it.... This is just... pathetic.

league of angels is based on diamonds,i play for 1-2 years and i have 6m br ofcourse im a free player

Comment

Am I right in presuming that it will take a year to synth a Death Howl Crest? And the same for a Griffin soul?

Comment

Am I right in presuming that it will take a year to synth a Death Howl Crest? And the same for a Griffin soul?
        we are talking about R2 and no not 50 weeks but 25 weeks as it is on 2 times a week.... agreed it is a lame event and system and rewards are well..... abysmal to say the least they build you up only to drop you like a rock.

Comment

Damn. BR random is b u l ***. 11m vs 20m. wat can i do? why in 1 team here's no ppl upper 16m, in anothere 3 or 4 16+ (19,21,20m)
          u cant do smth in usual x-server war with this problem. and u did new B S. Big damned thank!

Comment

I just played for the first time. OMG I just can't use the right words here to describe how **** it was. Every aspect from the lack of game play to the repeated "Cannot move there" just bored me to tears. Dull, duller and dullest. Scrap it, it is pathetic. if you want to make an easy minigame just create a map and fill it full of monsters. No "you cant go there", no 20M BR players to **** on your face, no cool down, no stupid mining or building. How about KILL KILL KILL? And a decent selection of rewards for all levels at realistic time frame. NOT 6 months. PTAH

Comment

X Server Silver War should be renamed X Server Plastic Bore - what a load of **** - send it straight to the Recycle Bin for eternity.

Comment

Working...
              X