Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we still have the same olds' in "Explore Gem Enhancement"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we still have the same olds' in "Explore Gem Enhancement"?

The olds like, during capsules toys we have capsules offered in hot events ' Explore Gem Enhancement' and Wheel of Luck for Lotto Vouchers? Why not ?
    Instead, craft master is given the chance to get craft energy cards ... To conclude, is this game going to become FULLY DIAMONDS / high class cashers?

Eleanory is right u changed this on pourpose to make us spend diamonds for capsule and also spend alot for other stuff! I think is idiotic and also a few other players, the server merge was a ...... cause u tooked 5 one year servers with big casher and merged them to increase competition!
    If u feel the need to merge one year servers what that is telling you?!! Worst decisions were made during that year. This gem explore rewards was the last event that really gaved something to the people and you changed that. I really wonder if noncashers will leave than against who big spenders will compete?!!
    If u want a fully paid to play game u should tell us, but also all full payed game are working 95 % , yours I think is at 5% the rest of 90 are errors and bugs!!!!! U had some statistics with milions of players after 2 year, where are those cause even after merge on some servers are max 15 players at events instead of 5-10 ))
    BRING BACK OLD EVENTS AND REWARDS, FIX THEM TO WORK RIGHT AND AFTER THAT CHANGE STUFF AND MAKE US PAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Nadbog View Post
      Eleanory is right u changed this on pourpose to make us spend diamonds for capsule and also spend alot for other stuff! I think is idiotic and also a few other players, the server merge was a ...... cause u tooked 5 one year servers with big casher and merged them to increase competition!
      If u feel the need to merge one year servers what that is telling you?!! Worst decisions were made during that year. This gem explore rewards was the last event that really gaved something to the people and you changed that. I really wonder if noncashers will leave than against who big spenders will compete?!!
      If u want a fully paid to play game u should tell us, but also all full payed game are working 95 % , yours I think is at 5% the rest of 90 are errors and bugs!!!!! U had some statistics with milions of players after 2 year, where are those cause even after merge on some servers are max 15 players at events instead of 5-10 ))
      BRING BACK OLD EVENTS AND REWARDS, FIX THEM TO WORK RIGHT AND AFTER THAT CHANGE STUFF AND MAKE US PAY!
      great words

Comment

this was a beautifull game now is the worst game ever so ****** you retards dev

Comment

Working...
        X