Easter bunny gifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter bunny gifts

How do we get the easter bunny gifts . I get the numbers or codes and dont know what we do with them . When i put the numbers into the "collect Pack " icon in the menu on game page it doesn't recognise the codes .

Same at Xmas . Any help appreciated thks.

P.S. Why is everything so complicated these days surely if we win a bonus it should be automatically sent to us ... just a thought

Did you enter it on the right game? Because I've never had any issues so far

Comment

i clicked on the LOA game when prize came up but still cannot get any joy. it doesn't ask for a game in the "collect pack" box as it already on LOA when i try to get gifts.

No idea what to do next and this happened at xmas as well and i got nothing

Comment

I've had this same issue before, until someone explained how to do it correctly for me. After you select an LOA prize, you should see a code pop up. Highlight the code, then right click to copy. Return to your LOA game and on the right top corner next to the guide and world map, there are a number of small icons. Click the one that looks like a present box and right click to paste your code into the enter space. You should now get your rewards !

Comment

Thank you Mishka, I couldn't figure out how to collect rewards either. Glad their are players still out there willing to help, god knows we can't rely on the mod's to help us!!!

Comment

Working...
          X