Artifact Evolve - Confused and need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifact Evolve - Confused and need help

Please look at the screen shot below. I'm trying to evolve my Shield of Discord artifact. I'm looking at what is required at the bottom, an unequipped lvl 45 Shield of Discord, as you look to the left of the screen shot you can see I have an unequipped level 60. So why does it say 0/1 under requirements. Any help would be much appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 5.24.45 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	586.6 KB
ID:	1781193

the other shield of discord should be at orange quality too, and from what I can see, it's purple quality... so you need to make it orange first before using it to evolve your orange quality shield of discord into red (ruby) quality

Comment

Originally posted by thenewguy View Post
      the other shield of discord should be at orange quality too, and from what I can see, it's purple quality... so you need to make it orange first before using it to evolve your orange quality shield of discord into red (ruby) quality
      Yep , same as with totems, 2 oranges to make 1 ruby/red, 2 reds to make next, and 2 purples to make 1 orange.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Now you cannot buy shields in abyss (or anything else to that matter), you cannot buy artifact essence... the game communicates something in Chinese(?) Korean (?), anyway a language that only a few in Europe understand... next game upgrade should be devoted to de-bugging the whole thing. no more stupid upgrades with new this and that while all the previous doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by WoxPop View Post
          Now you cannot buy shields in abyss (or anything else to that matter), you cannot buy artifact essence... the game communicates something in Chinese(?) Korean (?), anyway a language that only a few in Europe understand... next game upgrade should be devoted to de-bugging the whole thing. no more stupid upgrades with new this and that while all the previous doesn't work.
          Some sort of bug, although it been reported, it would not harm if you made ticket with screen shot, to give some more pressure of fixing this. Mean while try use shop from Little helper- quick buy
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
            Some sort of bug, although it been reported, it would not harm if you made ticket with screen shot, to give some more pressure of fixing this. Mean while try use shop from Little helper- quick buy
            That bug should be fixed now.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
            X