request for server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request for server merge

I am requesting a server merge for S278 . There is hardly anyone on . we cant get team arena done or get a full group for team dungeon , or inferno . world might have 12 people if we are lucky sometimes we have less . Please help us . . Its getting really boring with hardly anyone here . Thank you

Originally posted by suzyqslayer View Post
    I am requesting a server merge for S278 . There is hardly anyone on . we cant get team arena done or get a full group for team dungeon , or inferno . world might have 12 people if we are lucky sometimes we have less . Please help us . . Its getting really boring with hardly anyone here . Thank you
    Same for S281! There are not many people online.
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

I am requesting a server merge for S278 much of our game is silent here we have no team arena any more and we are lucky to see 10 at the world boss also the events like the lucky tree dont lvl any more so please merge us ty

Comment

They have given up on this game....so people have given up on them. I just hope people aren't dumb enough to head over to LOA2.

Comment

I will suggest it, however the merge will happen only when the devs think it's the right time.
          We cannot make it go faster/happen faster if they don't want to or if they think it's not the right time.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

we need merge in UA7 too...

Comment

''Not right time'', yet there are many servers left there inactive. Or with just only a few people online. :/

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                ''Not right time'', yet there are many servers left there inactive. Or with just only a few people online. :/
                That is true, however it's like Real-life.
                You can't force your boss to do something if he doesn't want to or if he feels it's not the right time.
                The reports are forwarded, but as I said, nothing more that we can do besides waiting and hoping that the merge will happen soon.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  That is true, however it's like Real-life.
                  You can't force your boss to do something if he doesn't want to or if he feels it's not the right time.
                  The reports are forwarded, but as I said, nothing more that we can do besides waiting and hoping that the merge will happen soon.
                  I understand that you can't, just seems a bit illogical if a server merge wouldn't happen. but yeah, we'll see.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for

Comment

Yea, been server merged 5 times now and it gets worse with each one. All it does it make it where I just don't care to play any more. Big spender's get merged with ones that you had
                      a slight chance to get something good from events to not even placing.

Comment

Originally posted by SwedishHM View Post
                        Be careful what you wish for
                        Well I only play since November, so never have experienced any merge until this one. Blegh!

Comment

And the worst thing is, in Hot Events, ''the server merge have finished successfully'', please..

Comment

Working...
                          X