This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witching cat

wHATS THE POINT IN ALL OF US SPENDING TO GET THE WITCHING CAT FOR THE GEM ENERGY CARDS WHEN YOU HAVE STILL NOT FIXED IT ??????????? 9 MONTHS ON AND STILL NOT GIVING US WHAT WE PAID FOR ANOTHER GOD DAM RIP OFF BY R2/GTA *EDIT* NO WAY IM SPENDING ANOTHER DIM ON THIS GAME IF THIS HOW YOU TREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS AND I HOPE THIS GAME DIES A DEATH AND PEOPLE WAKE UP TO WHAT A RIP OFF YOU LOT REALLY ARE GOD DAM SHYSTERS AND IF ANY ONE IS THINKING OF GOING TO LOA 2 DONT IT`S EVEN MORE A RIPP OFF THAN LOA
    Last edited by AE86; 04-08-2016, 05:00 PM. Reason: language

Originally posted by AzaelSorath View Post
    wHATS THE POINT IN ALL OF US SPENDING TO GET THE WITCHING CAT FOR THE GEM ENERGY CARDS WHEN YOU HAVE STILL NOT FIXED IT ??????????? 9 MONTHS ON AND STILL NOT GIVING US WHAT WE PAID FOR ANOTHER GOD DAM RIP OFF BY R2/GTA WELL IM TELL YOU THIS MUCH YOU CAN GO *** YOUR SELFS NO WAY IM SPENDING ANOTHER DIM ON THIS GAME IF THIS HOW YOU TREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS AND I HOPE THIS GAME DIES A DEATH AND PEOPLE WAKE UP TO WHAT A RIP OFF YOU LOT REALLY ARE GOD DAM SHYSTERS AND IF ANY ONE IS THINKING OF GOING TO LOA 2 DONT IT`S EVEN MORE A RIPP OFF THAN LOA
    What exactly problem with witching cat? It adds the gemology attemtps to your daily free attempts, and as far i have seen it works perfectly. But if yous till dont get then screen shot and form a ticket, proper explanation, and calm mind
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

no it does not for us on s253 been like for over nine months and put a ticket in lmao i have put in a ton of tickets and not had 1 reply so whats the point in puting them in the 1 st place when nothing ever get s a reply

Comment

You need to provide a screenshot of your gemology page along with your fairy

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

You need to provide a screen shot...blah blah blah....why, so you can then say, "please submit a ticket"...and then we wait for weeks for a answer?! Bunch of lying squint eye you are, period.
          Last edited by Rubedo; 04-12-2016, 06:48 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Originally posted by R293783649 View Post
            You need to provide a screen shot...blah blah blah....why, so you can then say, "please submit a ticket"...and then we wait for weeks for answer?! Bunch of lying squint eye you are, period.
            The problem is that 1 has problems and other 9999 dont, and onlyproblem is that 1 player cant even do formaly correct report ticket, so get the correct supprot for him back. Post that screen shot of fairy and your daily gemo, before doing it, here on forums and Mod will forward to right people, if there be any problems.Just calm down and post screens here.
            Last edited by Rubedo; 04-12-2016, 06:49 PM.
            Antifreeze

Comment

been playing this game since it 1 st came out and to be honest I'm sick of being screwed over by the greed in this game homestead statue for one working hard spending cash to get the Nyssa statue then they nurf it so ripped off there then being stuck with a statue no one can do anything with, constant bugs and problems from all the new **** trying to screw more cash out of people, customer support is way below standard compared to 99.9% of other browser games, and the merge no one asked for in the 1 st place totally screwing a lot of people over in ranks and events so now most don't stand a chance at getting any thing from these, r2 and gta have become the No 1 browser game providers to avoid at all cost as it is just seen as one big rip off are the devs Aware of how many social sites are printing negative comments about this game and its money fuelled greedy devs you have done your self's no favours at all in your constant greed with no regard to the players and how they feel about this, as a result people are now leaving this poorly ran game in droves and are warning people to to avoid playing it in the 1 st place, my self included I will now be leaving the game my self as fed up with your greed and the way you have total disrespect for your customers and yes I will be setting up a site to warn people of all these issues with the game with links to all the complaints from forum, worst ran game I have ever come across and amounts to nothing more than robbing people of their cash rip loa this game is on its last legs DONT SPEND A THING ON THIS BADLY RAN GAME SIMPLE JUST LEAVE AND GO PLAY A GAME THAT ACTUALY RESPECTS ITS CLIENTEL AND DOES NOT JUST GO OUT OF ITS WAY TO RIPP EVERY ONE OFF

Comment

been playing this game since it 1 st came out and to be honest I'm sick of being screwed over by the greed in this game homestead statue for one working hard spending cash to get the Nyssa statue then they nurf it so ripped off there then being stuck with a statue no one can do anything with, constant bugs and problems from all the new **** trying to screw more cash out of people, customer support is way below standard compared to 99.9% of other browser games, and the merge no one asked for in the 1 st place totally screwing a lot of people over in ranks and events so now most don't stand a chance at getting any thing from these, r2 and gta have become the No 1 browser game providers to avoid at all cost as it is just seen as one big rip off are the devs Aware of how many social sites are printing negative comments about this game and its money fuelled greedy devs you have done your self's no favours at all in your constant greed with no regard to the players and how they feel about this, as a result people are now leaving this poorly ran game in droves and are warning people to to avoid playing it in the 1 st place, my self included I will now be leaving the game my self as fed up with your greed and the way you have total disrespect for your customers and yes I will be setting up a site to warn people of all these issues with the game with links to all the complaints from forum, worst ran game I have ever come across and amounts to nothing more than robbing people of their cash rip loa this game is on its last legs DONT SPEND A THING ON THIS BADLY RAN GAME SIMPLE JUST LEAVE AND GO PLAY A GAME THAT ACTUALY RESPECTS ITS CLIENTEL AND DOES NOT JUST GO OUT OF ITS WAY TO RIPP EVERY ONE OFF
                Meanwhile you cant do simple thing and report /post screens as asked to pursue the help. Devs even if offer many ways to spend and gain goods, it doesnt make them push you to buy any or spend any. Game if free to play, just some people tends to blame everyone but them selves, asking proper service, while themselves dont even do proper reports. For me and 20 other people i checked witching cat works.
                Antifreeze

Comment

(Devs even if offer many ways to spend and gain goods, it doesn't make them push you to buy any or spend any) so0 what is the sever merge then nothing more than to try and get people to spend more by pushing them back in ranks wouldn't mind if the merge was fair and we were asked in the 1 st place, but no, no one was asked if we wanted a merge and to merge a yr old server ( max br at the time 7-8 mill players s253 ) now we have 10-15 mill players so you tell me how this is fair ? not to mention your stupid web page update that locked a lot of people out of the game for a week last yr and still no compensation for the money spent and effort put in or the loss from dailies and events for that week up to that point I had spent 2 k on this came to keep my char strong and high up in the ranks just to be slapped in the face by r2 / gta`s mistake with out so much as a sorry let alone the compensation so yeah screwed over yet again, I have put in a lot of tickets and still had no reply ???? the merges are nothing more than a clever ploy to get people to spend cash to be able to get back to the positions they had worked hard for in the 1 st place, people only need to read through these posts in forum to see this a recurring trend with this game 22 people this week have left the game on our server because of these issues and do feel ripped off by this, Meanwhile you cant do simple thing by asking the players if they want the merge in the 1 st place
                  Last edited by AzaelSorath; 04-10-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

(Devs even if offer many ways to spend and gain goods, it doesn't make them push you to buy any or spend any) so0 what is the sever merge then nothing more than to try and get people to spend more by pushing them back in ranks wouldn't mind if the merge was fair and we were asked in the 1 st place, but no, no one was asked if we wanted a merge and to merge a yr old server ( max br at the time 7-8 mill players s253 ) now we have 10-15 mill players so you tell me how this is fair ? not to mention your stupid web page update that locked a lot of people out of the game for a week last yr and still no compensation for the money spent and effort put in or the loss from dailies and events for that week up to that point I had spent 2 k on this came to keep my char strong and high up in the ranks just to be slapped in the face by r2 / gta`s mistake with out so much as a sorry let alone the compensation so yeah screwed over yet again, I have put in a lot of tickets and still had no reply ???? the merges are nothing more than a clever ploy to get people to spend cash to be able to get back to the positions they had worked hard for in the 1 st place, people only need to read through these posts in forum to see this a recurring trend with this game 22 people this week have left the game on our server because of these issues and do feel ripped off by this, Meanwhile you cant do simple thing by asking the players if they want the merge in the 1 st place
                    Server merges are made when devs ee them needed, due to low ammount of activity. And in meanwhile its also a way to punish those who on dead servers can easy get rank1 or top 10 with no efforts, compared to other servers who has more crawded. But always againt merges are those who dont want to give up easy way of getting things. And as i said none makes anyone to spend or recharge, only ones who do so wish the power and show that they can be stronger in pixels than other pixels, and when their spent money does not pay off, we see not so nice threads at forums . Take a breath, think of what made you to enjoy game in first place, and seek for new ways to enjoy it. The money you spent in game does not give any privilegy, only some headstart over few player, just to be again better in pixel world
                    Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-11-2016, 01:45 AM.
                    Antifreeze

Comment

lmfao absolute bull s h I t the only reason for merges is to screw money out of people fact, when we spend money on a game we do not expect to be robbed by greedy devs and PUNISHED ( REALLY PUNISHED WELL I KNOW ITS A CHINESE GAME AND THEY DONT EXACTLY HAVE THE GREATSEST RESPECT FOR THEIR CITEZENS THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS HISTORY PROVES THAT ONE ) this game and it devs are one big joke and I'm telling you this much they are killing the game fast I will be printing your comments to all on my server lets see what every one thinks of what you are saying I'm sure it will cause outrage to those that have spent and will stop them spending any more cash with this attitude I'm glad you don't work for me cause I would sack you, people do not expect to be PUNISHED OR RIPPED OFF OF THEIR INVESTMENT BY CORUPT MONEY GRABING DEVS WHO DO NOT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMER`S and thanks for shedding the light on what you and the devs really think its been posted on fb and other social net works and on our server now watch how many people these comments have made mad and will now stop paying you greedy a s s holes R2 AND GTA ARE NOTHING MORE THAN RIP OFF ARTIST you have just confirmed it for every one thank you. and our server was not inactive it was very much alive with a lot of active players so spare us the bull S H I T . money grabbing shysters is all gta /r2 really are and full off b s. ps this convo has also been posted on the loa fb page to warn others about what the devs really think of it players have a nice day
                      Last edited by AzaelSorath; 04-11-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

lmfao absolute bull s h I t the only reason for merges is to screw money out of people fact, when we spend money on a game we do not expect to be robbed by greedy devs and PUNISHED ( REALLY PUNISHED WELL I KNOW ITS A CHINESE GAME AND THEY DONT EXACTLY HAVE THE GREATSEST RESPECT FOR THEIR CITEZENS THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS HISTORY PROVES THAT ONE ) this game and it devs are one big joke and I'm telling you this much they are killing the game fast I will be printing your comments to all on my server lets see what every one thinks of what you are saying I'm sure it will cause outrage to those that have spent and will stop them spending any more cash with this attitude I'm glad you don't work for me cause I would sack you, people do not expect to be PUNISHED OR RIPPED OFF OF THEIR INVESTMENT BY CORUPT MONEY GRABING DEVS WHO DO NOT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMER`S and thanks for shedding the light on what you and the devs really think its been posted on fb and other social net works and on our server now watch how many people these comments have made mad and will now stop paying you greedy a s s holes R2 AND GTA ARE NOTHING MORE THAN RIP OFF ARTIST you have just confirmed it for every one thank you. and our server was not inactive it was very much alive with a lot of active players so spare us the bull S H I T . money grabbing shysters is all gta /r2 really are and full off b s. ps this convo has also been posted on the loa fb page to warn others about what the devs really think of it players have a nice day
                        One just take game too far, recharging always been , will and is your own choice. Dont like it dont recharge, lazy to work hard rather than buy your way in, then complain that $$ didnt bring result you wanted, fine too. IF you cant enjoy game you playing, either stop or adapt. Or give solid reports to make game better. Which by the way you still havent that screen shot you been asked, by mod. Good thing i just have my reasons to enjoy game, havent recharged, and wont since no fun to buy power, rather than work for small things, to keep stuff interesting in daily routine. So will you do your part and make solid report of your issue here on forum with screen shots as asked to get the service you need, or just do nothing and will went off over thing which shouldnt even make you angry in first place. But before you even post something, first get your facts, im in any way are no representive of r2 or gta, im ordinary player just like you. So know your facts before crying over places
                        Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-12-2016, 04:23 AM.
                        Antifreeze

Comment

just have my reasons to enjoy game, haven't recharged, and wont since no fun to buy power

well good for you for being a nobody joe blogs who thinks they are better than any one else ( interesting troll posts you have put out ) do you need the little ego boost to fill your sad day of being a nobody by pretending your all so mighty lmao (its called egotistical ) and seeing as you have as you said in your words above NOT RECHARGED you really have no valid reason to even be trolling the post in the 1 st place now go back to your little play pen and leave the issue to those that have paid and been ripped off you mug and lazy laugh my *** off I'm in the game over 12 hrs a day doing every thing so again your comments fail in to the rank of total trolling idiot lmao

Comment

Thread closed.
                            OP failed to provide screenshots and this thread is shortly becoming a flaming thread.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                            X