League Of Angels Hot Events change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Of Angels Hot Events change

Hi guys! Char name Stryker. Server: S295 Whispering Woods.

Why changed hot events loops rewards? I finished my loops at morning but earned almost nothing.
    WHere is the all round talent menu with vip/free vip rewards? Change this look because its horrible.Click image for larger version

Name:	hot events edited.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	372.8 KB
ID:	1781441

well they cut the 30 loop free player reward, and removed the aditional event rewards from loops and gemo. But over all its same events with new looks, but less event materials which are going on daily. Hope they change or come up with something equally good. Else it means years of saving to go for rank 1 in some of events
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

agreed. it's roughly same events, though with permanent eternal spire conqueror, elite spire battles, wyrm race hot events (can't remember the name) and also dragonsoul (can't remember the name) hot events as well.
      I might miss some but without event materials, this is really nasty...
      Right now, the only sources we have is devotion from (today's gift) and they reduced the amount again... wow, that's just life, right?

Comment

Originally posted by thenewguy View Post
        agreed. it's roughly same events, though with permanent eternal spire conqueror, elite spire battles, wyrm race hot events (can't remember the name) and also dragonsoul (can't remember the name) hot events as well.
        I might miss some but without event materials, this is really nasty...
        Right now, the only sources we have is devotion from (today's gift) and they reduced the amount again... wow, that's just life, right?
        Well partly we get more resources, as many on forums were asking , with cost of other event materials... But as seems now events does not require dev attention daily , and are like once in 4 to 5 days, to add some new.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X