Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surreal damage

Is this hellish wolf's damage possible?
    And isn't also the heal he got something for like a 10M HP hero?

Click image for larger version

Name:	HW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	1781697
    Last edited by R276492349; 04-26-2016, 09:54 AM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

I asume enemy has Light Envoy and/or Bloodsucker, as well as many hp buffs from angels and possibly an hp halo and maybe even Spiritsoul Melody amulet (or the Nere's one for that matter), some (one?) mounts and Twilight Mirror, that could've brought Hellish to 10ish mil in battle tbh but I can't see much from the picture.
    Also, I can't see enough from what you've posted, but I can give you few reasons Hellish's dmg could be so high.

Also, we can assume they have patk buffs from angels, as well as child from homestead as additional attack in battle.
    Then there's Hellish's passive skill with that 1% of hp.
    Then you have brutality as his fourth skill, that deals extra dmg when enemy's hp is lower then 60%.
    Then he could've gotten some buffs from buffers (Envoy, Nere or even maybe main, and also mount buffs).
    Stable attack mode A gives extra crit dmg.
    He also might have used the hammer amulet skill and decreased def of the backrow.
    Also his scaling of 204% is massive after the buffs, and the less hp he has, more he hits (it's still unknow by what number or % thou)...
    Adv. imperial set buff gives extra 15%dmg and depending on what slyth is used, it might have helped him aswell.
    Ageis blessings can increase dmg or atk and even crit dmg by 30%.
    The Khaos Card Zveda can increase atk and deff, they might be using it too...
    Attack halo from awaken.
    Artifact Staff of Divinity gives some extra atk too.
    If enemy has Mythic Scroll amulet on one of the other heroes and it proces it could've added at least another extra 15% dmg too, Eudaemon Ring also has % to give some atk if enemy has it and has proced it, as well as Wand of Grace.

And I probably forgot some . Lots of things can increase dmg to surreal numbers~
    Last edited by Vampy-chan; 04-26-2016, 12:23 PM.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

Comment

Those 10M damage on me (I have defensive buffs too and defense, and end... :/ ) and 20M on my hero seemed a little exagerated.
      I think that in almost 1 year of playing I never noticed how much damage my GW/BC/HW does. Need to start paying more attention.
      Thank you for the feedback.
      And this is me:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Me.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	1724742
      Last edited by R276492349; 04-26-2016, 12:49 PM.
      Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

Comment

Yeah, would probably be good idea to keep track of the dmg. Glad I helped a bit.
        I get surprised everytime seeing my mains attacks SO MUCH WEAKER then my SQs. (with 120% atk scaling while it takes ages for her passive to get to 20 stacks) #feelinguseless. Just shows how a well built hero with a well built party is scary.

Also to add up that Hellish also gets extra dmg on non-rouges if his runes are ANY good. It's at least an extra 10%+ dmg. Buffs stack like mad.
        Last edited by Vampy-chan; 04-26-2016, 12:50 PM.
        S210 Fiery Citadel
        Nick Peyp

Comment

exiled arrow sylph has chance to add 40% dmg to one target
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
          X