HOC and Card Lotto Vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOC and Card Lotto Vouchers

How can we earn card lotto vouchers for HOC? Ever since the Hot Events was changed it has been next to impossible to earn card lotto vouchers. Current HOC you can only earn a total of 10 and that is one time only with blue dew drop. Only other way is with recharging or spending diamonds. No more card lotto vouchers in Today's Gift, Daily Events, or Gemology. Recharging and diamonds is too expensive for most people. HOC is almost useless now. Give us more ways to earn the vouchers.

HoC is not useless, if one cant get enough it doesnt make it useless. But yea if earlier it took few months, now its solid 1 year of saving to get anywhere. Need to hope to get the event bonus with hoc vouchers, so can get ssome more. Else its just slow, painful saving, and ton of patience. But in a way, other places with proper saving, gives all what we need with less effort and time Capsules, Happy sea, and the carnial type events.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I did not say HOC is useless, I said it is almost useless. If you have to save for over a year to get 1600 card lotto vouchers, that equals almost useless. The point of the lotto vouchers is to draw cards to to get HOC points so you can get aces and jokers in Master of Poker so you can recruit new heros and to use lesser cards to get resources. If you can only a very small amount of card lotto vouchers then you can't get Master of Poker rewards or cards to exchange for resources, thus it is ALMOST useless because you still get 10 free draws/day and a very small amount elsewhere. HOC events used to have many opportunities to earn lotto vouchers as I mentioned in my original post.

R2/GTA please add opportunities to earn lotto vouchers again without having to recharge or spend diamonds. Yes it will still require saving and spending will get us there faster, but without more free lotto vouchers, HOC is now almost useless, IMO.

Comment

Yea, but point to take part in HoC is decreased , since lot of other events offer the heroes. And to be honest the ones people needs most, are in capsule toys. Then again, we no have tons of way to get tons of diamonds, so having lowered resources is logical follo up.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          Yea, but point to take part in HoC is decreased , since lot of other events offer the heroes. And to be honest the ones people needs most, are in capsule toys. Then again, we no have tons of way to get tons of diamonds, so having lowered resources is logical follo up.
          this is the words of DONATOR, i think you are spender and dont think about free players, sooo...

Comment

Working...
          X