Craft Master

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Master

why you closed that case OMG :@:@:@ (Case Notification for #527819) nothing is resolved who told you guys that this problem is already solved and why u closed that treath, i am waiting your answers more than 2 weeks already :@

Send back a reply to the mail and tell them it's not resolved. They should reopen the case.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
      Send back a reply to the mail and tell them it's not resolved. They should reopen the case.
      i sended back reply and nothing happened, more than 1 week from it, than 3 days ago i made new ticket but still nothing :@

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
        i sended back reply and nothing happened, more than 1 week from it, than 3 days ago i made new ticket but still nothing :@
        Maybe directly talk to a moderator.
        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

What is your new ticket number?
          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
            What is your new ticket number?
            i dont know where i can check that number, when i am sending ticket there is nothing to save :S and i didn't got any answer to check there my ticket number

Comment

Your ticket has been submitted. You should receive a response in your e-mail giorgi.abdaladze@yahoo.com within 3 days. If you do not receive a response in 3 days, please send us a quick reminder on your ticket.

that's the only text what i'm receiving when i make a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X