Just how i feel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how i feel

Hello .. and today i'm not ranting. Just wanted to say that i'm a lil bit disappointed with the Angels event ( and i do like that one ) . The reason .. other than cashing there is almost no way to get the shells or the large seastars ( no drops in elemental zone or extra spinner for world boss
    like you had before). Now i understand that a game needs to generate money but i believe with a little more " free " stuff you could make more . Example .. if i wanted a character icon .. would get with the " free" stars close to it its more likely that i recharge to get it . On the other hand ..if i only see " recharge ..recharge "
    its more likely i will leave the game .. as a new or longer player .
    But thats just how i feel about it.
    BiteMe

They may come before event ends, never know.
    But yes, that's true.
    We try to make the devs understand and give more stuff, not all for " free " but in the end, it all depends on them.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Maybe i try to explain a bit better .. last angel event the elemental zone had small and big stars as drop ( what i call free stuff ) .. so i would go and try my luck to get them .. would buy the stamina in the elemental zone too to get there .. also means i had to recharge at one point .. but i " played " to get what i wanted .And i think thats what R2 forgets .. people want to play .. have the experience of achieving something . Otherwise they just as well put finished chars in the shop with a price tag .. and how much fun is that ???
      Last edited by BeNice2Me; 05-15-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

i think it is very much fun for cashers, just look on hunter class, every new face is hunter lvl 80- 85 with br higher than old players who play this game 2 years
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
        X