flashy cards in hoc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flashy cards in hoc

we need to spend alot cards in hoc if want to make 80k points (even if doing just common chest), not to mention when draw from luxury or mystery so 3x 7's and just one (ace's and jokers) flashy exchange per day is too low and we lost expensive items because of it

my suggestion is as follow :ok with this daily swaps for gem chests, other cards and so, but when event ends just remove flash from cards so (for example) instead of 3 flashy jokers in end of event you keep 3 normal jokers
    that shouldnt affect dificulty to get items from HoC and we at last will keep some cards we earn from draws
    speaking in my example: last time i go for 80k points lost 36 7's because of limit, this time i tried to get sq, seems i wont make it because of very low ratio of flash cards from luxury and mystery chest so i will end with 4-5 flashy ace of hearts and ace of spades, so i will lose at least one flashy card due 1 card limit exchange, not to mention 7's, allready have 20 x 7 of spades in inventory and one day of draws lefted, so again will lose alot of them even i dont get any in 400 attempt i'll lose 11 flashy 7's of spades
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

ahm i didnt even draw usualy 20k pionts from normal chest, why waste cards when i didnt get enough flashy from money chests, wont be able to trade all of them and not enough to use them ,so for sure i wont spend any diamond on hoc anymore, payed my school with 23k diamonds
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
    X