Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. It will be forwarded and listed. As usual, though, you have to keep in mind that a merge servers decision is entirely up to devs as for if, what, when.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Requesting server merge of [ud5]

Comment

Please no server merges of ud5 in next years or so. It's a very active server with lots of top players in this game. And many active smaller players too. Previous merges with us have made lots of other servers (and whole game) top players to quit, so why to try it again?

Comment

Hello there. I believe you can rest assure about any merge soon. A merge to happen there should be reached and fulfilled some conditions, plus it might occur only after all data collected for that indicates that an action towards this is needed and required. Anyway, all your requests here are being forwarded to team, for a proper and thoroughly analysis.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

s253/ ua65 can we please have a server merge as it dead on our server as the g m has seen in their visits to our server

Comment

Your request added to merge suggestion sheet but please do not have too high expectations for that to happen too soon, if ever.

Comment

Hello S20 (UD5) needs merge , so many players getting free stuff from tycoon . This server needs heavy DONOR.

Comment

Good morning, suggestion forwarded and merge request added but I personally would not keep my hopes high about this .

Comment

UD5 Needs merge please

Comment

• UD5 Needs merge please

Comment

• whats the reason to give exclusive hero for free players?! they have to earn them .

Comment

• S253 city of runes. we really need a server merge please 7 active players our server is dead 4 players left this week because it so dead

Comment

• Hi MemoryLane , I saw announcement TODAY about our server(S39Archangel) that will be merged. Noone informed us , moust that we are in the middle of SS TYcoon. With what server we will be merged? How about our points in tycoon? How about LETTIN' us know at least one week before? Why we spend money? That You, devs, owners of loa don;t give a **** about us>? Wainting an persitance answer...if not, Chargeback and quit, sick and tired of BUGS 4 years along. Have a wonderfull day. P.S.: IGN :GOKUZ , server : S39 Archange

Comment

• Yep, that's ridiculous. Not to mention that, I reported Elemental Zone and TA issues, they don't work for 3-4 days, we can't even get enough devotion points. And still nothing happened.

Now, there will be server merge on our server too, in the middle of SS tycoon.

As you mentioned, sick and tired all of these...

Comment

• No amount of messages sent to my broken forum inbox or posts on the forum will change a decision that's been made to merge a server. Unless it's posted on the forum, I have no information about it, and no one's sent notices to post on the forum for years now. I would normally ask R2 for the answers to your questions, but I won't be available to receive a reply from them until tomorrow, and you'll already see the answers for yourself by then.

I went and looked at GTArcade's Facebook page, since that's where Sidhe was getting all the news posts she was posting here, and this is what I found

Dear Players, your server will be down for maintenance starting at 10:00 AM on April 13 EST for server migration and should last for around 6 hours. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. Compensation event will be issued in game after the maintenance.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	leagueofangelsmerge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	2023754
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X