Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse treasure

Hello!
    Explain exactly why you have to wait 30 min between 2 att.?
    What's happening?

You failed to finish mini-game. Win mini-game and you don't have to wait.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

Comment

how to win that ****** mini game?

Comment

What exactly is the problem? Does this help?
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....71#post1528171
        S210 Fiery Citadel
        Nick Peyp

Comment

Thanks for the patronising email about the game resetting back to the start and taking the little rewards I got from it.
          I am in S43 not your Beta testing server. Try getting it working before inflicting your half on us.
          Last edited by Rubedo; 06-21-2016, 05:58 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Lets call it what it is .. horse manure .. not only that you again deliver a faulty product but even worse is how you treat your customers after. Not sure what cave monk was writing those " we take from you " letters but i can tell you just the way they were written it got my blood boiling.
            If it weren't for the players/ community i would cut my losses and leave .
            BiteMe

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
              Thanks for the patronising email about the game resetting back to the start and taking the little rewards I got from it.
              I am in S43 not your Beta testing server. Try getting it working before inflicting your half on us.
              Sat morning; it continues to reset back to the start. There is no choice about it. If you want your goes you have to replay. I didn't want to replay that level.
              Are you going to give to me the rewards I should have got?
              I doubt it, you will probably try to take more from me even though I got nothing.
              Last edited by Rubedo; 06-21-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I AM SO SURPRISED that you've a ROLLBACK on Horse Treasure. Demeaning as it is, don't release a new feature next time before you even test it on your own OR "WRITE A BIG RED ALERT SIGN IF YOU INTEND TO TEST IT IN THE SERVER + stating that the rewards don't count or whatsoever"
                You must understand, when you release something, people tend to play ASAP regardless of what the situation is... IT IS better for to HANG ONE BIG SIGN for testing in the server a day before the real one, don't you agree?
                Now you see, we PLAYED IT, in the end BEING PUNISHED for your mistakes? We played 4 hours straight (ALL THE HARDWORK) after the release, and now you are taking it back ALL? Are you serious??

Thank you for listening and start thinking before pushing the punishment to players, don't you think?
                "Things like this you FIX FAST, but when it comes to compensation you TAKE ages to work on it"

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post
                  I AM SO SURPRISED that you've a ROLLBACK on Horse Treasure. Demeaning as it is, don't release a new feature next time before you even test it on your own OR "WRITE A BIG RED ALERT SIGN IF YOU INTEND TO TEST IT IN THE SERVER + stating that the rewards don't count or whatsoever"
                  You must understand, when you release something, people tend to play ASAP regardless of what the situation is... IT IS better for to HANG ONE BIG SIGN for testing in the server a day before the real one, don't you agree?
                  Now you see, we PLAYED IT, in the end BEING PUNISHED for your mistakes? We played 4 hours straight (ALL THE HARDWORK) after the release, and now you are taking it back ALL? Are you serious??

Thank you for listening and start thinking before pushing the punishment to players, don't you think?
                  "Things like this you FIX FAST, but when it comes to compensation you TAKE ages to work on it"
                  Only ones who suffered where the ones who exploited the bug. So them getting punished is fair. And even then they lost some materials, not the legendary equiptment mamaments. There for they till got advantage in the end.
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Only ones who suffered where the ones who exploited the bug. So them getting punished is fair. And even then they lost some materials, not the legendary equiptment mamaments. There for they till got advantage in the end.

Tho it seems to be true. This happens very frequent... bound to fix, bound for rollbacks

I'm sure in this game, whenever there's something wrong be it during events in all servers (single / cross), releasing of new features, or even old servers get to test it firsthand then get punished for exploitation...
                    TO BE BALANCE OF ALL, THE RIGHT THING TO DO is... rollbacks (single / cross) :X

One day if new features are to be released in cross server getting it exploited, I'm sure everyone will make noise. All rollback. Justice :3 :3

So I bet previously tycoon people exploit dragonsouls to be deemed as other materials and fix it during tycoon also a good thing to do? Yea ~ Sure, I am* because its cross server* Hooray ~

Can't there be an advanced alert or a trial for a day / two before the real running of the feature? Also to note, im from a very old server and even it releases early to our server, to my observation it is not bad or harmful to others probably early by a day or maximum two days.
                    You see, old servers is almost DEAD (players competing within the server) compared to newly and active server. Heck yeah I would agree with the rollbacks, depends on situations as well. If it were to be exploited a day, then option no.1, request the developers to lock that feature in single server
                    for days they seemed fit, why take away from us? Seemed fair. Think.. how long can you take it by playing "Horse Treasure"? I've observed for very very old servers, not even 5 hours they could handle this feature.
                    And it is stupid for a rollbacks Source by: Players

Newly released servers deserves the better these days if you notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post
                      Tho it seems to be true. This happens very frequent... bound to fix, bound for rollbacks

I'm sure in this game, whenever there's something wrong be it during events in all servers (single / cross), releasing of new features, or even old servers get to test it firsthand then get punished for exploitation...
                      TO BE BALANCE OF ALL, THE RIGHT THING TO DO is... rollbacks (single / cross) :X

One day if new features are to be released in cross server getting it exploited, I'm sure everyone will make noise. All rollback. Justice :3 :3

So I bet previously tycoon people exploit dragonsouls to be deemed as other materials and fix it during tycoon also a good thing to do? Yea ~ Sure, I am* because its cross server* Hooray ~

Can't there be an advanced alert or a trial for a day / two before the real running of the feature? Also to note, im from a very old server and even it releases early to our server, to my observation it is not bad or harmful to others probably early by a day or maximum two days.
                      You see, old servers is almost DEAD (players competing within the server) compared to newly and active server. Heck yeah I would agree with the rollbacks, depends on situations as well. If it were to be exploited a day, then option no.1, request the developers to lock that feature in single server
                      for days they seemed fit, why take away from us? Seemed fair. Think.. how long can you take it by playing "Horse Treasure"? I've observed for very very old servers, not even 5 hours they could handle this feature.
                      And it is stupid for a rollbacks Source by: Players

Newly released servers deserves the better these days if you notice.
                      Yea, but complaining that they took away something which mostly were gotten by abuse, is not good. Yet again this is LoA, we should be used by now . Having part items taken away, is way better than do full rollback, that could have end in more issues, but would set all in equal point. Anyways, for future we know if we notice bug, dont abuse it. Report an wait for fix, less problems and stress over something
                      Antifreeze

Comment

And how about(in the past) some took advantage of bugs and nothing happend? It's verry simple: Gta is not bodering anymoore to test a feature. It'; throwing to game and watch chars Because 3 K people(or moore dunno how many are playing Loa) can test moore options than 30-100 devs. So they see and after they correct a php line. Don;t You see it becamed often these things?
                        I don't agree with You: If U put a new feature but U don't say any rules etc, what I should supouse to do?not play it? That comes back to previous line I said . Think

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                          And how about(in the past) some took advantage of bugs and nothing happend? It's verry simple: Gta is not bodering anymoore to test a feature. It'; throwing to game and watch chars Because 3 K people(or moore dunno how many are playing Loa) can test moore options than 30-100 devs. So they see and after they correct a php line. Don;t You see it becamed often these things?
                          I don't agree with You: If U put a new feature but U don't say any rules etc, what I should supouse to do?not play it? That comes back to previous line I said . Think
                          Dev fault or not as stated in the terms, we are not allowed to exploit anything. And if any do fall for the bug exploit, then he should be last one to ay something. Doesnt matter if devs mess up 99% of time, there is 100% of time people try to exploit stuff, then complain if something gets fixed. And as it seems first there were hours on horse treasure farming then some decided to report it and stay out. Not just report and end righ there. Both side act bad, but player dont have any rights to complain that he got punishment for exploiting bugs, there for breaking terms of service. The ones who stayed out of bug abuse , or simply were not on , didnt loose anything or have any trouble.
                          Antifreeze

Comment

Okays, I will not comment further. If what it seems to fit your mind then go ahead. No point furthering the chat... not going anywhere.
                            This game not logic anymore as you said.
                            If I want to quit, then I will because everything is FUTILE ~
                            Good luck in spending =) Yes, LoA
                            Losing customers is part of the game.
                            Friends quitted :3
                            Alright, byes, cashers !

"Chat ended, nice chat" Get this embeded in our heads.

Comment

Working...
                            X