Mystic Woes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystic Woes

Hiyas. Just wondering if there are experienced Mystics out there that can give me some advice regarding maximising damage output during WB. I have read and been told that aegis is important, but from what I have observed, it is not... at least not in my case as my team only lives through his first attack. When the 2nd attack happens it wipes out the whole team.

Here is the breakdown of my replays.

WB does his 1st attack, the hero lives.
    My team hits the WB.
    WB does his 2nd attack and kills everyone.

This happens every single time. Are we all supposed to die on his 2nd attack?

Here is my WB setup, with party setup I have my weakest in the front, main back right/top and my 2 strongest in the other 2 back slots.

Level 67 Mystic
    I have mythic/heroic gear with imperial weap, mostly lvl 10 gems, some 9 and 11, 2 fuse sockets on each piece of gear (dodge+hit, matk+dodge, matk+hit, matk+crit, dodge+block, hit+crit gems).
    Gem Enhance = 8.9 stars
    Rune = Last rune almost rank 5
    Dodge 30k, hit 25k, crit 14k, crit dam 5k, block 5k, end 5k, MATK 750,000, AGI 145,000, PDF 450,000, MDF 450,000 HP 2.5 MIL
    Guardian angel = level 75 unearthly with level 12 cherub
    Deployed guardian angel = level 80 unearthly 100% hit
    Skills = Shock Therapy +5, Frostbite +5, Infernal Core +5 (since he doesn't seem to dodge attacks i don't see the need to use icicle arrows, then again we never live past his 2nd attack to find out if he can dodge)
    Heroes = Earthshaker (back), thunderlord (front), nereida (front), godlesswolf (back)
    Totem = Lvl 40 Serpent Venomous Fangs +3 reflects 24% damage taken from line of enemies
    Dragonsoul = 100% chance to resurrect (also have pandoras mail)
    Element = Electro 200%
    Mount = freedom +32, upgrade +21

I can't think of what else I have forgotten to include, please let me know if there is.

I usually do 1.8 mil to 2mil on average. Only free boosts. I have compared my stats (everything including angels, guardians, dragonsoul, etc etc) and as far as I can tell overall mine are far superior to the person who is dominating the damage meter. They have 3 conquest, 2 S2 and 1 L2 (pandora chest). gem enhance and runes are far lower than mine, matk is less than half of mine, all their basic and adv stats are much much lower than mine, their mount is lower in training and upgrade (their is 25 training 18 upgrade), both my angles are superior in type, level and evolve, there is nothing that the top damage player has that is superior. So wondering am I doing something wrong? Is there something you see that I need to change?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I didn't watch World Boss logs in forever, so if something is wrong with the following, correct me.
    First turn boss hits a single target with normal attack, which still one-hits the front row hero, right? I'm not sure if this one can still be dodged now.
    After that, he uses skill that is cast every following turn and cannot be dodged with anything other then Pandoras mail proc or Immunity, and requires no rage.
    As far as I know, the WB is immune to all debuffs.

We got your stats, but I don't know what your heroes have, generally I'd just like to know how many of them have reviving armor, and if any of those are Pandoras, and if your mage heroes have dragonsouls.
    If it's possible share the log for additional help, but I guess we can do the basics with what we have.
    If WBs first attack is NOT a skill, you could try putting your Godless Wolf front and let him get hit with his reflecting dragonsoul for a bit of extra dmg.
    Dodge is generally useless against WB (Maybe for the first turn?), and you can exchange these for crit/crit dmg if you have enough time before WB.
    Since he's immune to debuffs, Frostbite is useless, Blackhole is still better option, even thou the dmg is low.
    I'm not sure if you've unlocked Zodiac Blessings, if you did, how far did you get? Some of those could increase your dmg by a decent amount.
    Since your main has both dragonsoul and Pandoras mail, the battle should last at least 3 turns, so ageis should proc at least once. Since debuffs don't work on WB, you should use ones that buff your party instead, but I don't know how far you are:
    Leo is pretty useless, Libra is good if you don't have Scorpio, and Aquarius is the best pick hands down.
    Also WB has high defense, so heroes like Amazon Hunter and Night Sentinel have higher dmg output, also Sorcerrers with their skill that ignores def.
    That's pretty much it until you Blazing Arrow at lvl 70. Elemental dmg ignores normal defense, so that could be a + if your heroes get it higher.

Now about the leading dmg dealer, you didn't include info about his party, but if he's a Sorc, he'll win as long as you don't get Blazing Arrow, simply because his skill ignores defense and your doesn't yet.
    Or does he have Rage loop going? Maybe an Amazon hunter/Night Sentinel? How's his elemental dmg?
    Last edited by Vampy-chan; 06-05-2016, 10:50 PM.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

Comment

Thanks for the info Vamp-Chan. Sorry I should have been a little more clearer with regard to killing my whole team, I mean all my heroes. I revive with Pandora mail and dragonsoul resurrect but I only just got 100% resurrect so will see the difference next WB.

Yes top WB damage is by a sorc. I did guess that his ignore def skill had something to do with it, but his stats in general are so low compared to mine that I didn't think he would be able to out damage me. By low I mean by 50% and even lower. He has blazing phantom, nether knight, atalanta and knight sentinel. Hero levels 41 to 59, Highest gem enhance is on night sentinel 3 stars with mostly level 5 to 6 gems, some 7's..

My earthshaker has genesis mail and after next reset I will have 1 more genesis mail to give to another hero. They are level 56 to 61 and in mainly triumph gear level 40 to 50 enhance. Mostly lvl 7 gems and higher, gem enhance 4 star, opus +1 to +6, upgrade lvl 12 - 15. Heroes elemental attributes level 6 to 9.

I've unlocked sagi blessing in zodiac. I wasn't aware that the buffs worked outside of zodiac though. I was using zodiac blessings based on what I felt I needed to get passed nightmare capricorn. I guess I should be the damage increasing blessings for WB?

I was switching out all my dodge gems for crit and crit dam gems and still do when I have enough gold to switch them back again. ^_^

Regarding elemental damage, they are at 100% atm, do you think its worth (not just for wb but generally) to focus on getting my heroes to 200% like my main? I was going to leave them at 100% for a while until I got my main to 300% (unless there's a cap?) and then start on my heroes again. Almost forgot, his elemental damage is only 97% and his heroes are between 8 and 20%. Mine is 200% and my heroes are all 100%.

Edit: Just to clarify what happens in the wb fight. He hits my hero in front but hero survives. Then my team attacks, then wb attacks again (attack number 2) and kills the whole team. I resurrect with pandora mail and earthshaker with genesis and then we die with his next attack. Now I have 100% resurrect so I can come back twice in the battle and I will have another genesis chest for 1 more hero. I wonder if switching hit and agi gems to block and end would help? I think I remember reading somewhere that WB doesn't dodge attacks anymore. Whether that's true or not I have no idea.
      Last edited by khaleesi.tasia; 06-06-2016, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Yup, being a Sorc helps tons, and that itself can determine who get's 1st in WB. I'm glad I helped a bit with zodiac blessings at least, you should run Aries-Gemini-Libra, and swap one of them with Capricorn later on.
        I don't think block would help at all, due to it only working on normal attacks, which boss does 1, and you already said the hero survives it. END reduces crit, but I'm pretty sure Boss deals enough dmg without it to wipe HP anyways, so save the gold there.

This is the elemental dmg I was refering to:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ele.png
Views:	1
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	1725110

But I think before lvl 70-75 you should focus on your main, after that start looking after heroes, so getting yourself to 300% is good idea, since 1% on you is probably worth more then 1% on heroes right now, as for cap, I don't know where is it yet, I'm at 435% on my Snow Queen, but I've seen around 500% on others.

So is this how the battle goes:
        • 1st turn:
          WB hits frontrow hero, he lives. (Either Nereida or Thunderlord)
          You all attack WB - Earthshaker, Godless Wolf and Thunderlord use skills.
        • 2nd turn:
          WB attacks killing you, and your heroes, you and Earthshaker revive
          You and the earthshaker attack, you use skill
        • 3rd turn
          WB attacks, Earthshaker dies, you either die and revive
          You attack WB
          Angel attacks, possible ageis proc
        • 4th turn
          WB attacks, you dodge (Or does he hit even if you revive with Pandora's Mail? If so skip to 5th)
          You attack
        • 5th turn
          WB kills you

If it happends like this, make sure Nereida is the hero you have front row and that she surives the hit. It'll get her to 100 rage, and she'll buff everyone. She should have higher agi the your strikers, but even if she doesn't buff goes to round 2. Or you could skip the buff, and put main front row, to get to 100 rage and possibly skill twice during the battle.
        S210 Fiery Citadel
        Nick Peyp

Comment

Oh! Yes sorry his heroes are lvl 3-4 per element, mine are lvl 6-9. Must take forever to get them all to lvl 20!

I will give your suggestions a try and replay the fights next wb again and take note of what happens and then let you know how I go.

Thanks for all the help!

Comment

Working...
          X