lucky tree scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky tree scam

I have been working on getting the 60k coins for blade dancer in the lucky tree event... Now that I have the coins you change it !!!!
    Now it coast 12k for 100 shards,now this is the same cost over all in the end... The problem is that it takes 500 shards to make her and the event only last for 4 days so now there is no way in hell that I can get my blade dancer this time...
    Now I'm scared to buy the shards over the next few days because that will use up almost all of my coins in the tree and I will only have 400 shards , but if the tree comes back changed then im out all my coins and no other way to get them other than
    spending 10k diamonds for 100 shards

the best way to go about it would be to only buy 100 shards and keep saving. if its the same way next time you can buy the other 400 shards, if its different you will still have lucky coins to spend.

Comment

ITs not a scam, but uncomphortable.Well try save the coins, and see if next lucky tree she is back to icon or atleast you know it be enough days to get all chards all at once.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

i hope 12k coins for 100 shards stay.
        to file a ticket

Comment

I'm not saying I don't like it, thats fine keeps the shards in.. But make it so we can get them all in 1 event...
          It cost 500 shards to make her, the event last only 4 days , you can only get 400 shards in 1 event ... So you have to wait till the next time event rolls around.... That is lame !!!!
          Thy should make it so we can get them all at once if we have the coins ( 100 each time but go 5/5 then you can get all 500) not 1/1... Or make it 125 shards and brake it up like that....

Comment

I don't see why it is lame. People are ''complaining'' about this continuously and while I, as a free player, sometimes do understand the frustrations... think of it. The game has to be challenging in a way or the game stops being fun. So they make getting good items difficult despite being a casher or not.
            Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Originally posted by R213223991 View Post
              I'm not saying I don't like it, thats fine keeps the shards in.. But make it so we can get them all in 1 event...
              It cost 500 shards to make her, the event last only 4 days , you can only get 400 shards in 1 event ... So you have to wait till the next time event rolls around.... That is lame !!!!
              Thy should make it so we can get them all at once if we have the coins ( 100 each time but go 5/5 then you can get all 500) not 1/1... Or make it 125 shards and brake it up like that....
              They have to keep it 100 due to Mia's shards being sold as 100s in Hot Events.
              Why is it problem that you can't get all 500 in one event? Some things have event limit and you'd have to wait 5+ events to get the whole thing. I don't see why only 2 events is such a problem. Sure, it's a bit worse then being able to buy whole thing at once (worse in a sense of time, simply a bit delayed), but if you remember that they removed Light Envoy icon from there, and they could do the SAME to Mia's icon (or shards) it's not half bad. And the Tree comes every few days anyways, so what's all the fuss about?
              Last edited by Vampy-chan; 06-19-2016, 02:05 PM.
              S210 Fiery Citadel
              Nick Peyp

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
                They have to keep it 100 due to Mia's shards being sold as 100s in Hot Events.
                Why is it problem that you can't get all 500 in one event? Some things have event limit and you'd have to wait 5+ events to get the whole thing. I don't see why only 2 events is such a problem. Sure, it's a bit worse then being able to buy whole thing at once (worse in a sense of time, simply a bit delayed), but if you remember that they removed Light Envoy icon from there, and they could do the SAME to Mia's icon (or shards) it's not half bad. And the Tree comes every few days anyways, so what's all the fuss about?
                preach it!
                Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Working...
                X