X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got advice for BR?

Hello,

I am playing on S281 and S295.
    S281 is my ''main'' server, where my character is lvl 76 now with only 3.5 million BR, I know that might be low for my level.
    The other, S295 char, is level 72 with 2.7 million also knowing it's a little low.

Now, I am not sure how to raise my BR really well.
    Could anyone give me advice?

Note that I am a free player.
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Totem unite, baby skills.

Comment

Ok, no offense here, but that is about the most worthless response I have ever seen from a Mod before.. Sorry, that was really rude, but come on.. Mods are supposed to be the subject-Matter experts and that is the best help you can give?

Anyway, @ Casseopeya- There are a few things in the game right now that give MASSIVE BR boosts..

1st is Homestead in general.. Alkaris is right in mentioning Baby skills because they are really useful, however, everything in Homestead is huge boosts.. Try to place as many items as you possibly can to get your homestead score higher, every point in homestead score is a point in BR. Next, look at amulets and Inscriptions.. Amulets can give you insane amounts of BR if the highest level Inscription is activated.. Make sure you are doing all of your furnace attempts everyday to get as many inscription stones as you can.

2- Khaos Atlas- The cards here in Khaos Atlas can give unreal amounts of BR.. Use your Final Stand Battle coins to buy Khaos Cores for more attempts and just keep plucking away at it until you get the 4 star cards.. The best set in my opinion is Atlas F because the 4-Star Hero card gives you a 40% chance to chaos your opponent (this is crazy good).. Then make sure to use any unwanted cards on the training portion.. Obviously, focus on your Main first, and then focus increasing stats on your next strongest attacking hero.

3- The rest is pretty standard stuff
      Fairy's, Angels and Mounts - try to collect as many of the cheap ones from events as possible.. you should be able to pick up quite a few for free just from daily attempts and such as their stats stack with the more you get.

-Obviously hit as many events during the day as possible.. It may seem small but completing everything in the game every single day begins to add up after just a few months.. You can get a significant advantage over most players just from being active.. Obviously, I understand that we all live in the real world and have real life obligations but I think you get what I mean..

Judging from your level I am sure you know what to do for most of this stuff, but hopefully I have given you something to work toward. Good Luck and Happy Gaming!!
      Last edited by S0ulpuncH; 07-08-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Well first know on what you want to work. I often try to even out heroes. Like make them all to train lvl 30 , then 40 and so on. Definely think of making lvl 20 and 10 star element of each party member. Same as above said, get good khaos cards, and also khaos training. First make your self to 7-1 then just try get heroes to 7-1 all of them too . So you get boosted br, and at same time balanced party. Improve element training, the cores from element zone. Stable. But just for br boost, totem/homestead/ babyskills and amulets are the best. But the br boost doesnt mean the strenght coming along.
        Make up a plan, what you want, and work on heroes, or just make them all equially good gears/ gems/ training/ upgrades/ guardians/cherubs/ artifacts/artifact socket gems. Set A goal, and reach for it.

And mod doesnt need to give detailed game guide. Mod need to show the destination, and player choose the path on which he/she will go to get the goal
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
          Ok, no offense here, but that is about the most worthless response I have ever seen from a Mod before.. Sorry, that was really rude, but come on.. Mods are supposed to be the subject-Matter experts and that is the best help you can give?

Anyway, @ Casseopeya- There are a few things in the game right now that give MASSIVE BR boosts..

1st is Homestead in general.. Alkaris is right in mentioning Baby skills because they are really useful, however, everything in Homestead is huge boosts.. Try to place as many items as you possibly can to get your homestead score higher, every point in homestead score is a point in BR. Next, look at amulets and Inscriptions.. Amulets can give you insane amounts of BR if the highest level Inscription is activated.. Make sure you are doing all of your furnace attempts everyday to get as many inscription stones as you can.

2- Khaos Atlas- The cards here in Khaos Atlas can give unreal amounts of BR.. Use your Final Stand Battle coins to buy Khaos Cores for more attempts and just keep plucking away at it until you get the 4 star cards.. The best set in my opinion is Atlas F because the 4-Star Hero card gives you a 40% chance to chaos your opponent (this is crazy good).. Then make sure to use any unwanted cards on the training portion.. Obviously, focus on your Main first, and then focus increasing stats on your next strongest attacking hero.

3- The rest is pretty standard stuff
          Fairy's, Angels and Mounts - try to collect as many of the cheap ones from events as possible.. you should be able to pick up quite a few for free just from daily attempts and such as their stats stack with the more you get.

-Obviously hit as many events during the day as possible.. It may seem small but completing everything in the game every single day begins to add up after just a few months.. You can get a significant advantage over most players just from being active.. Obviously, I understand that we all live in the real world and have real life obligations but I think you get what I mean..

Judging from your level I am sure you know what to do for most of this stuff, but hopefully I have given you something to work toward. Good Luck and Happy Gaming!!
          Oh, thanks, I will be sure to pay attention to these points!

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
            Well first know on what you want to work. I often try to even out heroes. Like make them all to train lvl 30 , then 40 and so on. Definely think of making lvl 20 and 10 star element of each party member. Same as above said, get good khaos cards, and also khaos training. First make your self to 7-1 then just try get heroes to 7-1 all of them too . So you get boosted br, and at same time balanced party. Improve element training, the cores from element zone. Stable. But just for br boost, totem/homestead/ babyskills and amulets are the best. But the br boost doesnt mean the strenght coming along.
            Make up a plan, what you want, and work on heroes, or just make them all equially good gears/ gems/ training/ upgrades/ guardians/cherubs/ artifacts/artifact socket gems. Set A goal, and reach for it.

And mod doesnt need to give detailed game guide. Mod need to show the destination, and player choose the path on which he/she will go to get the goal
            Yeah, I think I already do a lot better on my second char then on my main honestly, awhile ago someone also gave me an advice with what gems to place on each hero type (damage dealers, tank, support/heal).
            I'm going to save up for some events from now on so I can buy some things at once instead of each spread over some time if you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
            X