Regarding Gem Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Gem Synthesis

Ok we all are very aware of how much a tedious task it is to synth all of your gems right? Well I have a rather simple solution that can cure what ails us in terms of synthesizing gems in game. I think an option to synth all of one type all at once, so you don't have to keep clicking each different gem you want to synthesize next. IE: You are on the HP gem pages, instead of clicking through every single level of gem, you can just select "Synth All" and it will synthesize all. It leaves little error for some game breaking bug (or something just as bad) and you cut down on a lot of the laborious tasks that is synthing all your gems, because if you're anything like me, even with the small amount of energy you get throughout the day it still adds up to a lot of gems, and especially when group buy (The normal one) where you can buy a lot of 50 gemology energy for next to nothing. On the other side of the coin you can also create a new tab for you to be able to just got to that and bulk synth all of them by category and level.

As for what happens when the chat pops up "*Insert username* just synthed level 9 (random gem name)" One of two things can happen, such as: Instead of popping up, it just wont show up. Or you could have it to where it shows something like "Amazing! *Insert username* Just synthed all their )HP) Gems!
    Last edited by DevyUchiha; 07-08-2016, 11:48 PM.
Working...
X