Finishing Sagittarius Purgatory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing Sagittarius Purgatory

Wanted to share a battle with the Community.. Something not done too often anymore sadly.. Anyway, was able to beat Purgatory Sag today with almost a 5m BR deficit and without using ridiculously high amounts of dodge either .

http://s308-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...457880758ef759

Well br difference doesnt mean much, if you got top tier party. Great team you got gathered . Well done.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
      Well br difference doesnt mean much, if you got top tier party. Great team you got gathered . Well done.
      Thank you, and that is a valid point as well. The other method, which is honestly way cheaper and much more common is to simply stack 60k+ dodge and become invincible . I think I can say with confidence the super dodge build is definitely the default build in LOA and has been since the days of QingYunJian if anyone here remembers him . However, I think with such a huge variety of hero's in LOA now, there are plenty of ways to build a party without having to use such insane amounts of dodge. Besides, what I eventually found out as I am sure most everyone did.. Was that stacking dodge only goes so far in PVP. Because it is just as easy to stack HIT and completely nullify your build. One of the most underrated parts to a party build is the usage of buffs though.. Using Nereida and LE together can make for an extremely powerful party. That's not to say my party build is the best nor am I claiming to be the only one using it.. But, I just think many people always go for the damage dealing hero's and never even think about the supports. A lot of times what I will see too is people randomly throwing in Nereida because someone once said she was a great hero lol. Anyway, wow that turned out to be extremely long winded, sorry lol.

Comment

Well it depends what we want, we all have our dream party of heroes. Which we will try to get You pretty much got great basics, which just need to upgrade, and improve
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X