FAN ART Works : Fafnir, the ash dragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAN ART Works : Fafnir, the ash dragon

Emerging from the cave of the dark abyss, the nearly destroyed trolley and his occupants retrieve the blessed light of the Sun.

Gwadafan, the tired face, said to herself : " I have been foolish to accept this mission of sealing a dark abyss without Honda"

The little company of the kerman legion succeeded in defeating monsters during days but with high price. half of the warriors is badly wounded and one third are dead.

- " Commander, we need to stop to fullfill the quest said the high Priest"
    -" Sure. we stop and you can spell the Magnus Seal to the entry of the chiasm"

The convoy stop. Every members was happy to take a nap and speaking about this heroic journey while a pentagram of priest starts a litany .

Click image for larger version

Name:	troop gwadafan dark abyss.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	1783051

Only Gladius, a berserker claw stay aware to check the boundary.

- " Thanks my faithfull wolf, you have saved many of us"
    The huge beast reply to the female berserker : " My honor is to make you proud, Mistress Gwadafan"

The two warriors don"t manage to continue this chat as a tremendous noise come behind her.

-"Oh No. we won't survive to it now" says gwadafan , her face turned to white.

A huge black dragon appears, his eyes lurking of angryness :
    " Pityfull pest. You have destroyed friends and invading our inherited land. Curse will bind you and your malefic angels"

All the warriors, finding a very last stamina, set on their weapons to protect wizard but everyone was knowing it was hopeless.

suddenly a hurra came from behind the trolley and Gwadafan turned her face, enlighted.

A 7,1 feet tall warrior appear, holdind his heimdall helm , full armor and the electricity imperial sword, only his determinated eyes was visible.

" Fouled beast, This day is not our death but yours" while Honda approaching the open mouth of the Grey Dragon
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Honda vs Fafnir.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	1783052

Cool story gwadafan, and the artwork is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
    X