Serrin's icon, Tutu Shard icon and Brazilian Recharge Payments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serrin's icon, Tutu Shard icon and Brazilian Recharge Payments

First, i lose someone shards (Serrin and Tutu), i don't know that exchange the icons
    for Synth Scroll (brazilian is noob), and i changed without having perceived.
    And i want know if can to recover the shards that i trade (probably what no, but i'm asking).

Second, how i'm brazilian player, i want a recharge with BRL (Brazilian Real) in this game.
    I know what PayPal work with money of world, but i don't know how to deposit.

When playing SkyDragon of 337's platform, i spend in the game, infortunally, the game went bankrupt.

If you choose the 500+ payment methods the valor will be converted according your location.

(Paypal example)

Comment

Recharge method is explained above, the option '500+ payment methods' provide the most wide selection of recharge methods, but need to warn you some of them may take a high comission, so pay attention to full sum which it will ask you to pay.

As for lost shards, im sorry to hear that you accidentally lost them, but we dont recover items lost due to such error. I recomend you to save rest of shards, as they may appear in other events.

Comment

Ok, thx for answer my question.

Comment

Working...
        X