• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game issue

Account name: Soniaa
    Server: 195 Fox's Inn

Hi,

So it has been 4 days i have not been able to play on League of Angels. It stays on the loading screen and eventually goes black. I have send a ticket to the support center and I have been waiting for 3 days now, of course I understand they must be quite busy themselves but I would really appreciate it if you could help me. I have cleared all of my history and cookies and I am using google Chrome as well. Thank you.

Try use mini client. If screen goes black its flash player problem. Try different browsers, or better mini client.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I've tried mini client of I'm not mistaken but I couldn't find my server? And I've used other browsers still same issue its getting really annoying

Comment

Ikr? I've spent more than 100£ on this game for this??? 😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by R282834925 View Post
          I've tried mini client of I'm not mistaken but I couldn't find my server? And I've used other browsers still same issue its getting really annoying
          Well i just checked on r2 client and mini client, your server appears So check again more carefully
          Antifreeze

Comment

Do you have a ticket number?
            Have you tried to clear cache in your browser and flash player?

Comment

Well I found an S195 server but its a different name and still its the loading screen you said before it means my flash player is the issue how can i fix it??

Comment

i have cleared my cache in my browser and in my flash player its all still the same issue and I do have a ticket waiting for a reply
                Last edited by R282834925; 07-27-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R282834925 View Post
                  i have cleared my cache in my browser and in my flash player its all still the same issue and I do have a ticket waiting for a reply
                  For me your server load up with no problems. And does it wont load for
                  other server too, on only your
                  Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                  X