X Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Server

please tell me how the scoring works on this.
    I presume it is best to get Argent Core.
    So why does the points from mining this range from minus 18k through to plus 900?
    And what is city construction for?

Someone must know???

Comment

i waiting for new server... when new server will open ?

Comment

Originally posted by alfintbn View Post
        i waiting for new server... when new server will open ?
        Keep an eye on announcement section, all news about new servers opening are posted there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
          please tell me how the scoring works on this.
          I presume it is best to get Argent Core.
          So why does the points from mining this range from minus 18k through to plus 900?
          And what is city construction for?
          There three types of mining city: normal(gives 100 points per mine), advanced(gives from 120 to 200 points, depending on population/prosperity ratio), luxury(only one city of this type - Argent core, gives from 600 to 900 points, depending on population/prosperity ratio).
          Population is number of players in city, prosperity is number mine resources in city, if you have a lot of player in city with low prosperity you will receive minimum points for that type of city.
          Prosperity and so points from city can be increased by using city construction.

Comment

Still not working so still waiting to see. But why the minus 18k POINTS?

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
              Still not working so still waiting to see. But why the minus 18k POINTS?
              Its visual, that means your system/network lag and doesnt catch up change in scores.

Comment

Working...
              X