Game Dying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Dying

more and more players quit , game almost dead just not burried yet , more and more login fails , lag , cs not fixed after 6+ months best put it out of its misery and let the one remaining dev pull out the plug ....
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

If game was dead there wont be such struggle to win cs tycoons . But yea bugs apper often and for a time, till gets fixed.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
      If game was dead there wont be such struggle to win cs tycoons . But yea bugs apper often and for a time, till gets fixed.
      the problem is that bugs dont get fixed (and why is that troll not kicked from forum?)

Comment

Originally posted by Rungardk View Post
        the problem is that bugs dont get fixed (and why is that troll not kicked from forum?)
        Game bugs get fixed if given proper reports, and wait, atleast for me most of things i reported got fixed fast or with in few updates so all is fine with game if do proper reports and wait.
        Antifreeze

Comment

How long the TD bug been here?
          How long the TC bug been here?
          How long the CSQUEUE bug been here?

just a few exsamples

Comment

Antifreeze dude how much do they pay you in order to endlessly defend them in every single case? You have been spotted in the forums of GTArcade too doing the same job, using all around the same arguments in a hopeless effort to defend a bunch of people who don't give the slightest duck about their customers' opinions, suggestions or the neverending queue of tickets and unresolved problems.
            So seriously what are you? A pure breed troll or a dev in a fail disguise roaming the forums of loa in every possible platform?
            And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
            "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
            And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rungardk View Post
              How long the TD bug been here?
              How long the TC bug been here?
              How long the CSQUEUE bug been here?

just a few exsamples
              What is wrong with TD? for me it seems to work fine. CS que isnt bug just major hole in the matchaking rules. Since daily we see many peopel getting in cs, just as jm said earlier, some certain zones has more problem to get in that other, as he noticed, but from all reports on forums answer devs give is alway working on that... But at same time peopel manage to get in, not all. And TC havent done many, so dont know what is the bug.
              Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by MaiyaIris View Post
                Antifreeze dude how much do they pay you in order to endlessly defend them in every single case? You have been spotted in the forums of GTArcade too doing the same job, using all around the same arguments in a hopeless effort to defend a bunch of people who don't give the slightest duck about their customers' opinions, suggestions or the neverending queue of tickets and unresolved problems.
                So seriously what are you? A pure breed troll or a dev in a fail disguise roaming the forums of loa in every possible platform?
                Well i dont get paid anything, nor am any way related to game other than beeing player, who gets good support service when facing issues. Im on gta forums just to see the updates/events. And from time to time say my opinion. And most of the time peopel suggestion are in form that they speak for other people, with out actual having those other people participating, like now been a few days and only we appeared here which are just 3 people, and once i state my opinion which is different other say i defend game , although i nearly dont face many of the bugs other have. And if you know so good that theese stuff is so easy to fix, then apply to become the dev, and fix the stuff fast and easy, else wenting off on game stuff wont fix anything either. After all this is just game, if game isnt fun then move on, or simply wait for things to change.
                But you cant also deny fact that most of players will use any bugs given to their own benefits, since i failed to see any complaints about dragon clarion print beeing 700 coins, and after a few h they fixed it to be 7k in last tree, but once some things get fixed player still manage to blame devs for fixing bugs too, in some cases.
                Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 08-27-2016, 01:18 AM.
                Antifreeze

Comment

ok, when wb bug of countodwn without doing dmg will be fixed, it was on forum few months ago, crapy thing when angel party and wb spin event is on, all point on one thing - we dont know how to fix it and we dont care

on my post is list of issues that is been on for months and never fixed, and when you defend the game than telll me why every stupid thing devs do or someone else on merging servers updates is fast fixed if that benefit players (just remember ruckus that was happen on merging in tycoon time fem months ago with elemental scrolls, what i end in negative points on elemnt scrolls and how st**id someone need to be to dont understand that if you take points from anyone he CANT CANT end in negative points for over 20k)

but if bugs take something from players than it is ok ( for example, wb attack -countodown without dmg- ends below 10 place, and fail on 1% boss dmg- loosing 5 spins) and all that happen because they dont update bosses, 5-6 decent players can kill all 3 bosses in less than minute
                  Last edited by solowingpixy; 08-27-2016, 01:54 PM.
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                    ok, when wb bug of countodwn without doing dmg will be fixed, it was on forum few months ago, crapy thing when angel party and wb spin event is on, all point on one thing - we dont know how to fix it and we dont care

on my post is list of issues that is been on for months and never fixed, and when you defend the game than telll me why every stupid thing devs do or someone else on merging servers updates is fast fixed if that benefit players (just remember ruckus that was happen on merging in tycoon time fem months ago with elemental scrolls, what i end in negative points on elemnt scrolls and how st**id someone need to be to dont understand that if you take points from anyone he CANT CANT end in negative points for over 20k)

but if bugs take something from players than it is ok ( for example, wb attack -countodown without dmg- ends below 10 place, and fail on 1% boss dmg- loosing 5 spins) and all that happen because they dont update bosses, 5-6 decent players can kill all 3 bosses in less than minute
                    Yea, but give in this way if you were the only 1 in wb, you would never have this issue, so its related that x ammount of players attack exact same moment, so the ones with best conenction wins, leaving the ones with slower connection suffe, and to fix wb it would need to make that wb bosses are 4 times stronger than the 150 boss of dw, but it will destroy any hope for new servers, and as we seen in earlier new devs have probs to work with old featerus*pointing to gaunt*. Yes devs tend to work slow, atleast they working, but yelling in forums after the reports isnt speeding things up either. Since we been told to wait... all we can do If peeps scream, threaten to stop recharge or blackmail that they do chargebacks if this or that wont get fixed, will not speed up stuff too. So we come back to point either wait, or if service is so bad, change the service provider, or stick with the game and keep reporting, once in a while ask if there any update of the certain issue reproted/suggested.
                    Yep the tycoon got messed up, but then go to basic ticket ss, and submit, and hope for the best, if there will be help or it can be helped you get help, if no , then not.
                    Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 08-28-2016, 01:35 AM.
                    Antifreeze

Comment

for me only reasonable way to make wb playable for all is to make one boss with unlimit hp and time given event (15-20 min) if they cant attend to make existing boss event playable for all players, you know players with not that good connection pay as well like that ones with extra fast internet, not maybe that much but still paying
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

Comment

for me only reasonable way to make wb playable for all is to make one boss with unlimit hp and time given event (15-20 min) if they cant attend to make existing boss event playable for all players, you know players with not that good connection pay as well like that ones with extra fast internet, not maybe that much but still paying
                        that would be nice and all had chance to do their own best dmg, and get hits.
                        Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                          that would be nice and all had chance to do their own best dmg, and get hits.
                          in our server is few players who can 1 hit all bosses, lucky for us they are polite enough to stay out of wb, also we got dozen strong players , first 2 bosses dont survive first wawe and third last for 1-2 turns max, it is just matter of time when some of them will reach power to 1 kill them and for sure among them is some who are not that polite and will use his power just to anoying other players, that wont be an issue with time limit event with eternnal boss
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

Comment

in our server is few players who can 1 hit all bosses, lucky for us they are polite enough to stay out of wb, also we got dozen strong players , first 2 bosses dont survive first wawe and third last for 1-2 turns max, it is just matter of time when some of them will reach power to 1 kill them and for sure among them is some who are not that polite and will use his power just to anoying other players, that wont be an issue with time limit event with eternnal boss
                            unfortunatly, as expected, players start to kill bosses fast, and some of them acting like this-"i am strong i will ruin game for rest of all in server and you cant do nothing about it"- and just few months ago he scream and curse top players, insulting them when they one hited bosses
                            thinking how much time will pass till players will start to or quit or taking long breakes because of that kind of players
                            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                            UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
                            X