x-server lucky chest - why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-server lucky chest - why

This has to be the worst event ever made in this game. I have never been so ripped off in a game and can't believe they had the nerve to add this event. I am talking to big spenders who do not understand why and plan to spend nothing on this event.
    How dare they think we are idiots - How dare they even put that event in this game. I am very disappointed and none of the piddly "free stuff" can ever amount to this horrible event. I am sitting with jaw open and wondering what they could have been thinking.
    Can a game be this greedy? there are alot of cashers that will not be spending on this event, how sad, truly sad.

Its a piece of *****

Comment

hey men! this event is a useless *****! lagging, freezing.....useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by ĐeanWinchester; 09-06-2016, 05:05 AM.

Comment

lol now the event is gone but i want my diamonds back please.

Oh wait, checked mail and got 19 diamonds back out of the around 500 i spent. They have given this game a new name - then to take away event and not
        giving back all we spent. Really disappointed in who ever is running this game now, they have become thieves now *shakes head in sadness*.
        Last edited by R226583970; 09-06-2016, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X