Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Servers are down.. I know, but some consideration please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers are down.. I know, but some consideration please.

Ok I like you are frustrated etc about the servers being down especially when you have allot of events going on at the moment (esp like CS Tycoon). After doing some checking it appears the crazy typhoon that hit china has done a great amount of damage and has likely affected their
    infrastructures. This is one of those times where I (we) have to just take a backseat and chill. Let's hope those in China affected are ok and safe.

Thank you! It is honestly not worth getting worked up over especially when something such as a natural disaster is occurring where the game is based. We can only sit back and wait while hoping those affected are safe and the game gets back up. I agree 100% James!

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
    Class: Beastmaster
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
    Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

thank you for doing some checking and letting the rest of us know about our friends in China. We definitely hope those in China are ok and safe.

Comment

oic I didn't know about the typhoon

Comment

wow 28 dead so far and another is supposed to hit soon

Comment

Originally posted by james.stanford View Post
            Ok I like you are frustrated etc about the servers being down especially when you have allot of events going on at the moment (esp like CS Tycoon). After doing some checking it appears the crazy typhoon that hit china has done a great amount of damage and has likely affected their
            infrastructures. This is one of those times where I (we) have to just take a backseat and chill. Let's hope those in China affected are ok and safe.
            Just a quick update. I was able to successfully log on to the S275 Spiderweb Falls server (which I regularly play) for an hour or so, but unfortunately it just went
            back down. I do hope those in China pull through this disaster.

Comment

the servers down yet again after an hour and the compensation for losing half a day not a few hours as they said was horrible. why do we continue to contribute to this game is beyond me.
              I still can't get over that crappy compensation for a whole day of tycoon, i didn't get to do most of my dailys and was in the middle of doing gems when i lost connection so couldnt get rewards
              *sigh* now down again for another day? Not looking forward to that comp, probably none or just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by R226583970 View Post
                the servers down yet again after an hour and the compensation for losing half a day not a few hours as they said was horrible. why do we continue to contribute to this game is beyond me.
                I still can't get over that crappy compensation for a whole day of tycoon, i didn't get to do most of my dailys and was in the middle of doing gems when i lost connection so couldnt get rewards
                *sigh* now down again for another day? Not looking forward to that comp, probably none or just as bad.

It appears the part where I stated that China is experiencing a devastating string of typhoons as we speak must of missed you... some consideration...please

Comment

again and again,,,,,,,,
                  IGN : yuna
                  server : s236
                  IGN : nenekPeot
                  server : s310

Comment

LOA is dead

Comment

Patience and my best wishes and support to Chinese people.

Comment

Originally posted by james.stanford View Post
                        It appears the part where I stated that China is experiencing a devastating string of typhoons as we speak must of missed you... some consideration...please
                        i sympathy with people in china, but busines is busines, they show me more than once that they dont care much about what issues we have here not just because of our mistakes, for their mistakes as well, and uderstanding on their side was very low
                        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                        X