No announcement yet.

server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone happen to notice there is no merge list on GTA too? There is still time to 26th, they might make an announce.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

yea,,,where is all MOD,,please comfirm about this issue
      IGN : yuna
      server : s236
      IGN : nenekPeot
      server : s310

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
        I think if servers were merged on here, that we'd already have a merge list from moderators on here.
        in gta like this too,,,no merger list only annoucement that will be merger some server but no list

Comment

Originally posted by wawan153 View Post
          in gta like this too,,,no merger list only annoucement that will be merger some server but no list
          GTA and R2 are two different things
          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

I hope GM to release the information about this issue soon~

Comment

Where do you see anything saying it is GTA only? It is a general announcement for all players to use points..got it in both mail and it is scrolling on screen.
              The point is where is the list? Nobody knows if it is GTA or R2 or Kabaam....or...maybe they are finally merging us all into one mega server so they can finally close the game

IGN: MizUndrstd
              Server: s4
              Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                Where do you see anything saying it is GTA only? It is a general announcement for all players to use points..got it in both mail and it is scrolling on screen.
                The point is where is the list? Nobody knows if it is GTA or R2 or Kabaam....or...maybe they are finally merging us all into one mega server so they can finally close the game
                I've heard it from a moderator in the past, actually.

Comment

Recent past? Can a mod answer this so we can all feel better and move on with the partying? errr...game play i mean

Comment

Yes could we please have some confirmation on whether it is R2 or GTA and lists in the forums.

Comment

Yeah last time their was this merge annoucement like this, its only for GT Arcade be safe^^.
                      You hsould be able to check GT list on their forums.
                      Last edited by Bakudankun; 09-20-2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Its was exactly the same 1-2month ago, its only for GT Arcade be safe, check GT arcade merge list you'll see on their forums^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                          Recent past? Can a mod answer this so we can all feel better and move on with the partying? errr...game play i mean
                          Recent past yeah xD I only play here since last december.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakudankun View Post
                            Its was exactly the same 1-2month ago, its only for GT Arcade be safe, check GT arcade merge list you'll see on their forums^^.
                            R2 servers have merged before too ya know...as have servers in all the other various platforms.

Comment

see screenshot. Official League of Angels Facebook.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Here. Official Facebook of LoA. You can rest Easy now.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X