World Boss needs upgrade again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss needs upgrade again

World boss needs an upgrade again...it needs to be made much more difficult.
    There are now several people on my server who can one hit...instead of two of us who shared it around.
    Can a mod plz bring foward a suggestion to give world boss a HUGE br boost?

Thanks in advance.

IGN: MizUndrstd
    Server: s4
    Guild: HelloKitty

It was already requested.

Comment

Thank you

IGN: MizUndrstd
      Server: s4
      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Hello, maybe needed again an upgrade WB... in my server we finish for 4-5 sec WB...

IGN: Miramage
        Server: ub31 old [s64 Fire Plume Cage]
        Guild:NightMare
        platform: r2games

Comment

It was already requested? Hmmmm....that was commented on 9/26/2016. Don't you think that if it was already requested the issue would be taken care of by now? The World Boss is still messed up and no one did anything about it. I am so sick and tired of people hitting the stupid thing in one it and two seconds later it's over. It's not only not fair to the other players, but, as far as I am concerned, it is also a form of cheating. How about instead of saying " It was already requested" you say " This will be taken care of IMMEDIATELY". The World Boss MUST be way stronger to prevent higher up players from taking all the glory.

Comment

Don't you think that if it was already requested the issue would be taken care of by now?
            No, i dont think so. For example, fix for CS war was requested about year and half ago and it still not fixed.

How about instead of saying " It was already requested" you say " This will be taken care of IMMEDIATELY".
            When i will become a billionaire and buy share of GTArcade, i will sure say it that way. But for now, all i can say "It was already requested from developers" and "They dont provide updates about this issue".

Comment

Working...
            X