This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no server access

Server 316 was about to start TD and now no access ..Can not get server to open but other server is fine please fix as this is the second time in a week we cant get access to the game

Is S316 down?

Game on S316 does not work. On S323 it work without problem. Is S316 down, I can't find any iformation.
    Thanks!

Comment

same, dont work server 316. can anybody say something?

Comment

dkwhat happen,,but last i log in,,there is error on hot event "must have elite",,,spend 100 stamina on element zone,,,even u spend 100 or more still 0/100 on hot event,,,maybe DEV fixit now...hehehe
        and hope best compensation will come after fixed,,,,COMPENSATIONNNN
        IGN : yuna
        server : s236
        IGN : nenekPeot
        server : s310

Comment

serwer down

anyone knows what problems with servers, cant log in for a long time now. its any thread from moderators where i can read about it?

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

{"status":1**

Comment

yeah, its 20:30 UTC and still cant login... still "status":1 problem... i will miss the golden ticket in capsules i finally got refreshed :-/

Comment

...and we still cant... :-( this sucks... i dont play it for long, but seems that there are problems with servers, logins, dunno what else too, on kinda regular basis... compensations look as a nice solution every now and then, but they cant cover all that was missed/lost in game due to unavailability... especially if its just compens with a load of gold... which is kinda worth like a toilet paper in the game :-/ ... last time we got it and it was usefull was just bcoz it came during tycoon and by collecting compenz we jumped up in tycoon and got many rewards there... Otherwise, gold is not worth it... So... better keep servers up and running. Thx

Comment

no compensation....
                    IGN : yuna
                    server : s236
                    IGN : nenekPeot
                    server : s310

Comment

Some compensation showed up in HE tday, but that was for smthng different, much older... Seems they dont bother to compensate for this, even the game was down for like a day. Or maybe there will be a compensation for it ... next year xD

Comment

Working...
                      X