Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event bug or you just set my luck on (-999) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event bug or you just set my luck on (-999) ?

I played this game long time, now i join in the new server s324 after 1st week im on the top without any recharge, but last 2 days im just fooled by your game - so you try to help to the cashiers? I understand some of them give you a lot of money and they are not very happy to lose from free player but its not correct.

I will explain here:
    1 - lucky tree is not lucky for me - 52 nectars 800 aegis shards and only 80 dias
    2 Angels quiz - One of the guys who recharge a lot get all days combo He is a good player so i dont think he used dias for this event, but i answer all time correct and he is still far away from me ( i complate all quiz vouchers event andalso i buy 100 quiz vouchers per day
    3 capsule toy - untill now i refreshed 8 times and every time i got green capsule x1 coins - so how long i shoud do it untill i can see green capsule x2 or x3 coins
    4 Starry dream - today i use 100 lucky point - i used em in x5 mode and anytime ive got x1 stars

I dont know what to think guys its not fair - im sure you help to the cashiers to beat me!
    Last edited by Kurtq_Mivki; 09-30-2016, 07:19 PM.

If it is for the 10$ i will spend em, if there is not any options to play normal!

Comment

Its random. Cashing or not doesnt influence it. A lot of MMO has thing such as 'drops' which is related to items, i usually split them in 4 category: trash, good items, bad unique and good unique(which never drop for me).
      As you can understand from order - trash drops everytime you kill monster, good items drop once from 10 kills, bad unique drops once from 200-500 kills and good unique, if it drops you better buy a lottery on that day.

If apply such system to LoA events:
      1) resources in lucky tree are trash, lucky coins are good items, diamonds(small amount) - bad unique, diamonds(big amount) - good unique. The higher level of your tree, the less chance of diamonds to drop, because there are big amounts of diamonds and it can cause loop, when you can spend all your nectar and buy same amount from diamonds you receive.
      2) it is just a question of hoarding quiz vouchers.
      3) 3coins is bad unique, so it needs more attempts.
      4) Same as before.

Comment

Working...
      X