Log out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log out

You still have that thing that logs you out of this forum after a day or so. I would have thought that when you are logged into your game account you could post here.
    A good way of keeping the forums quiet "=> thumbs up<= ; =>wiggle wiggle<="

Forums are now linked to main page account, if you ever logout from main page you are logout from forums, yo come into forums logged in you need to open them from main page.

Also forum cookies expiring and it will not be changed, so you need to relogin into forums from main page.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 10-20-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Forums are now linked to main page account, if you ever logout from main page you are logout from forums, yo come into forums logged in you need to open them from main page.

Also forum cookies expiring and it will not be changed, so you need to relogin into forums from main page.
      And that simply not try for most of your players , and you know that so why say it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rungardk View Post
        And that simply not try for most of your players , and you know that so why say it?
        Because thats how it works now. And security reasons.

Comment

Hello,
          I haven't used my R2Games Account in Ages. Also I totally forgot I had it
          So can somebody explain to me, after I logged in....
          I will stay online for 24 hours, and than I'll be kicked from that side is that right?! Did I understand your Thread right?! I logged in with Google that's why I'm asking that.
          Yours -RZ- aka Kasenjo here
          Last edited by Kasenjo; 08-23-2023, 12:51 AM. Reason: Because I did a spellcheck, English isn't my mother tongue ????

Comment

Originally posted by Kasenjo View Post
            Hello,
            I haven't used my R2Games Account in Ages. Also I totally forgot I had it
            So can somebody explain to me, after I logged in....
            I will stay online for 24 hours, and than I'll be kicked from that side is that right?! Did I understand your Thread right?! I logged in with Google that's why I'm asking that.
            Yours -RZ- aka Kasenjo here
            There are several reasons why you'd be logged out. The login cookies expire unless you tell the page to "remember me". If you're using the client, there's a setting for automatically logging in, but I don't use the Google login, so can't confirm if it works for that.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X