Golden Dragon Eyes Chest from Tycoon Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Dragon Eyes Chest from Tycoon Shop

Can someone please explain the Golden dragon eyes chest from the Tycoon Shop? I purchased one for three (3) Tycoon Certificates. I confirmed the chest was in my inventory. When I opened it, the scrolling test of what was being opened clearly showed in yellow, as a gold level amulet would, "Golden Dragon Eyes x1". When I went to amulets, no Golden Dragon Eyes. I checked Armamments, Equipment, my whole inventory... no golden dragon eyes. It was packaged much like every other amulet I have... in a chest. It opened and saved to inventory (at least it looked that way) like every other item received in a chest. No Golden Dragon Eyes. I have one person telling me its a stat boost only, there is no physical item? If that's true, I'd never have bought it because there is no way to tell any stat boost took place, short of writing everything down beofre hand and then agan after opening the chest. Who does that? No one.

Can anyone explain what it is and how it works before I file a bug report for a inventory item not received? Worse part is, the mods standard response is "send pictures". How do you send pictures of something that happens that quick and you aren't expecting there to be a problem?
    Tags:
    ringtones donwloads for mobile, best message tones
    Last edited by adamjohnson.it4; 11-01-2016, 11:47 PM.

look in your elements training page you will find it

Comment

Working...
    X